7/22/21

Nature Friday - Birthday Rosy in the Dahlias

 
The best part of any birthday celebration is an adventure, right?
Especially if it is a Mama and Me Adventure!!
 
 
It is prime Dahlia season here on the Northy North Coast of California,what better way to celebrate my 4th Birthday than walking through a rainbow of pretty flowers!
 
 
 Just look at all the pretty colors!!


 
 
 Mama says every year seems to be more colorful than the previous year.
We were so happy that the sun burned off the morning clouds and we could enjoy some beautimous clear blue skies!
 
 
 Plus...I got to wear my cool pink shades!!
Let's take a nice walk around the garden and see the collection of flowers this year.
We're going to forego the captions so you can admire the 
views!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I especially like the last red dahlia. It reminds me of Aunty HiC! 
The dahlias are exploding with color this year, kind of like our own personal fireworks except flowers are much more quiet, thank goodness!

 
 
Let's take one last stroll around the back half of the garden... 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
So much beauty in one small garden!
 
Do you have a favorite dahlia??
The flower above is Mama's favorite because it reminds her of a pretty sunrise.
 
I really like the pink one with white tips. 
You know pink is my most favorite color!!
 
 
Here is a relaxing 2021 Dahlia Collection Video Mama put together.
 
This one is a bit long, so you may want to go HERE
to YouTube to bookmark and watch it later.
 

 

 Thanks so much for joining me this week to celebrate my Birthday! Turning four has been so much fun...I can't wait to see how we celebrate my big 05!!

 

Show us your nature! It can be flowers, your current weather, a scene out of your window, or maybe a picture from a vacation, walk or other journey! Any kind of nature picture will do! If you don't see a link below, click HERE  to go to our Hoppity Page.

18 comments:

  1. we love your pink shades they fit so perfectly to da dahlias!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The dahlias are just gorgeous and what a wonderful adventure for your 4th birthday, Rosy! It's hard to pic a fav but we love the dark maroonish/brown one because it says "autumn" to us!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hari OM
    D'ya know, I think that is the first time we have seen the entranceway to the gardens - at least in full like that - and it is lovely! My goodness how to pick a fave from all those (yes I watched the movie right here and enjoyed mum's music pick as always)... I too have plumped for the dark one, because, after all, I am a night owl!!! Hugs and wags, YAM-aunty xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Niece Rosy in my humble opinion the best present one can give to another is their TIME!!
    Your momma gave you an excellent 4th bday of time, tasty food and gorgeous posies.
    Hugs Aunty HiC

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday Rosie, and those dahlias are gorgeous. We've just planted 20 new tubers, as the snails over the years decimated the ones in our garden, and hopefully next year we'll have oodles of flowers just like your pictures! XX

    ReplyDelete
  6. Rosie is the beautiful girl!!! Your flower photos are perfect to use for drawing inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a wonderful place to visit for your birthday! We love seeing all the different colors and shapes of the dahlias.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! Those flowers are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those flowers are all so beautiful, really screaming summer. Love your sunglasses too! We think you had a super birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Pink is so your color, Rosy. You're most beautiful and you've had such a wonderful birthday week. Your mom rocks.

    Have a woof woof Nature Friday and weekend. Scritches all around and my best to your mom. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love dahlias. I am glad we got to share your birthday week!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm glad you had a wonderful Birthday adventure sweet Rosy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I always look forward to your mama's dahlia photos. So beautiful! Just like you, sweet Rosy.

    ReplyDelete
  14. What an amazing birthday week you have had, Rosy!!! Those dahlias are so beautiful. All the flowers are gorgeous. Mom would love to have them made into puzzles for her to play with:)

    Woos - Lightning, Misty, and Timber

    ReplyDelete
  15. Happy Birthday, Rosy!!! How did you get to be 4 already? I love that pink one with the white tips too! I need to find out if I can grow these. They are so gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Lulu: "What a fun and beautiful birthday adventure! I bet next year will be an even bigger celebration ― humans seem to have a thing about numbers that end in 5 or 0!"

    ReplyDelete
  17. Mama & Me adventures are the BEST fur sure! Happy 4th barkday to you!

    ReplyDelete

We love to read your peemails!!