9/9/21

The Flowers and the Bees....and a BUNNY!

 

Hi, it's me Rosy, did you recognize me? Mama made me dress up as a flower for Nature Friday. 
 
Today, we are going to show you a few pictures of a pretty pink thistle flower Mama saw on one of her hikes!

These flowers are decieving because they have a soft, silky flower but are surrounded by spiky thorns that will prick your paws if you get too close!
(not that I would know first hand of course!)

It's pretty cool to watch the bees walking around the big thorns trying to get pollen!



What Mama? 
No, I am not thinking about dressing up as a bee to play in the thistle flowers! 
 
How could you even think that of me, your sweet, never gets in trouble Rosy?!

Sheesh...some Mamas!

Here is a close up picture of the bee and a yellow jacket sharing a flower!



You might be able to see them better in this picture.


But wait, there's more!


BUNNY!!!
I have to admit, I may have chased that bunny if I was there with Mama!!



We'll close out this week's Nature Friday with a pretty wild Rosy Rose.





No Sunny I am not the wild one,
YOU ARE!!
 
 
We hope everyone has a wild weekend!!

Show us your nature! It can be flowers, your current weather, a scene out of your window, or maybe a picture from a vacation, walk or other journey! Any kind of nature picture will do! If you don't see a link below, click HERE  to go to our Hoppity Page.
 

19 comments:

  1. Rosy, here in Scotland we are very familiar with thistles and bunnies but a dog dressed as a flower or a bee would be a unique sight.
    Happy Nature Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are bee-autiful... we have lots of bunnies now too... but the mama said we will get no easter gifts when we chase them... so... we only dream about a bunny hunt...

    ReplyDelete
  3. The thistles are beautiful but don't touch - only admire. We love the wild rose too but you are the cutest flower of all, Rosy, and Sunny makes a very pretty butterfly!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You both look adorable. Rosy, you are like me, the good girl in the family but still they try to accuse us of misbehavior now and then. Have a fun weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bee-Sunny this day, but don't Pick The Daisies, er Rosy's!

    ReplyDelete
  6. BOL BOL I love Zoolatry's comment.
    Rosy you could BEE the sun(shine) on my shoulder any day.
    Sunny you Bee adorable
    Hugs Aunty HiC

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hari OM
    This is a beautimous post reminding us how impawtant the pollinators are!!! And you two, of course, are gawjuss.

    I have no NF post today - but I do have a very impawtant post up over at DoWY about thinking and managing our digital legacy, which I hope you don't me linking here. Over at My Take, there is a lighthouse for the mama! Hugs and wags, YAM-aunty xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those are sure pretty flowers and both of you girls bee beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  9. We love bees and try to always keep some flowers in the yard that they like. (Chester would have chased the bunny.)

    ReplyDelete
  10. You both are so cute. I love how mom dresses you up. Aw on the bunny and I always love watching bees working. They do such amazing things.

    Scritches all around and my best to your peeps. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  11. Rosy, you make a beautiful flower and a lovely bumblebee too. We see those thistles on our walks,, but none ever look as healthy and pretty as the ones you found. Sunny, the wild one???? No way!!!:)

    Woos - Lightning, Misty, and Timber

    ReplyDelete
  12. What great pictures. You make the cutest flower and bee, Rosy. Sunny is cute as a bee too. We are on the same wave length this week as Walter is a bee too!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Better watch out, Rosy, that Sunny doesn't land on your head! XOX Xena and Lucy

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a cute bunny. Miss O says she would have chased it too had she gotten the chance!

    Klem

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lulu: "Bunny!!!"
    Charlee: "Bunny? I thought you dogs usually liked to yell squi—"
    Lulu: "SQUIRREL!!!"

    ReplyDelete
  16. I think we've seen that both you girls can be a little wild! :)

    ReplyDelete

We love to read your peemails!!