3/23/22

Thankful for Surprise Spring Snow!

 
 This week I am sooooo very thankful for all the snow we've gotten so far in New Mexico!! At first, I wasn't sure if I was glad about Spring arriving(you'll see this in my FFF tomorrow), but WOW!!! 
 
As you'll see above, we got a  little snow on Tuesday. I wasn't too impressed but hey snow is snow, right??? Mama and I(and the weatherman) thought that was it, no more snow until next year...but then
 
BOOM!!
 
 
 Look what we woke up to Wednesday morning!
I was the happiest girl ever to see so much white stuff!!


 
 I called Sunny out to play with me, and we had a BLAST!! We did snow zoomies, hunted for rabbits and barked at the cars going by.
We even got Jakey out to play!

Here is a video of us all enjoying the snow:
 
 
You can also watch it HERE on YouTube
 
 
  
 After awhile, Mama called us in to warm up. I think
Sunny was a little chilly.
 
 I could have stayed out there all day but there was breakfast involved, so I zoomed to the door super fast!!!
 
 
 
 When I got inside, I found out a bad side of lots of wet Spring snow, 
SNOW BALLZ!!! 
Mama dried me off, and brushed out the ballz while running the hair dryer. I tried to help by chewing and licking them.
 

It may have been a little uncomfy, but it was
TOTALLY WORTH IT!!!!

 
The only bad thing about Spring snow in New Mexico is it's usually gone by lunch time. Oh well, hopefully we'll get more snow before Spring decides to stay! 

 
Thank you Brian for hosting the
Thankful Thursday Blog Hop!

15 comments:

  1. Gosh what fun! You guys have the best life. I don't think we'll be getting more snow here in Aberdeen, even though we are thousands of miles closer to the North Pole. In fact it's quite warm and sunny here right now. Gail says it's perfect for house training. Whatever that is...
    Toodle-oo! Nobby.

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a surprise! and we love the fab beard your jakey got ;O)

    ReplyDelete
  3. whatg a fun video and I love that last shot of the video showing your smiling with Teeth. yuck on the snow balls, butt we all can see it was worth it.. that car was going way to fast. our street is 30 mph the ones we walk are 25, no one drives that speed, they fly by. its really dangerous for kids and dogs and cats in our neighbor hood.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so cute ... but I have to say, that if it weren't for your blog and photos, I don't think I'd ever have known that N.M. got this much snow, and so late in the season, it is a surprise to me ...

    ReplyDelete
  5. You all were sure having some snow fun and you look cute with your snow ballz sweet Rosy! Thanks for joining our Thankful Thursday Blog Hop!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMDs my little Snow Nieces what a fun fun adventure in the Frozen tundra called your Backyard. WOW I guess I didn't realize how much snow NM received. I love your snow beards. It was refreshing since we are currently hot, humid and muggy on a rainy day in NC.
    Hugs Aunty Cecilia

    ReplyDelete
  7. One minute you're living in a winter wonderful land and the next minute you're enjoying spring. Love all the shots. I know you love your new home

    Have a fabulous Thankful Thursday. Scritches all around and my best to your peeps. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. Little niece, you are from snow country and you got to share that with your siblings! Don't you love the taste of snow?

    Your Uncles,

    Murphy and Stanley

    ReplyDelete
  9. You all sure were having fun romping and zooming in the snow. We're glad we don't have the kind of fur that snowballs stick to.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your spring snow is so beautiful! You guys are so lucky!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh you two had soooo much fun- thanks for the video! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  12. I didn't know you got snow in your parts. It looks like you had a blast playing in it.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow, you must have received all the snow in the Rocky Mountains this week-we only had about an inch or so and it melted fairly fast despite being chilly. We're so jealous. Miss Rosy...you got flocked! Those ice balls can be a real pain, can't they? Here's to a pawsome weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lulu: "I bet I would get snowballs in my face floof too, if I ever got to play in the snow like that!"

    ReplyDelete

We love to read your peemails!!