6/23/22

Stormy Weather on Nature FFF


 


Welcome to that wonderful Friday each month where Nature Friday comes together with YAM Aunty's FFF!!  Make sure to visit YAM Aunty HERE to get the Rulez and join the FFF fun!!  
 
 Like Rosy mentioned yesterday, the weather here has cooled off a little and earlier this week Rosy and I experienced our very first Thunder Boomers.
 
Here is a little poem I wrote about them
 
 
Stormy Weather 
by Sunny
 
 
Tumbled skies rumble
dark and full of clouds 
In the house Rosy stumbles
as the thunder gets loud.
 
Mama and I sit on the porch very,very still 
We watch the rain, so hard it falls,
A beautiful way the time to kill
and I'm not scared at all!
 
 
 
Show us your nature! It can be flowers, your current weather, a scene out of your window, or maybe a picture from a vacation, walk or other journey! Any kind of nature picture will do! If you don't see the link below, click HERE  to go to our Hoppity Page.
 
 


18 comments:

  1. Hi Sunny,
    Gail and I love your little poem, and you are very brave, keeping still while listening to the rumbling sky. Gail says that if we ever get a thunderstorm, she hope's I will be similarly quiet.
    Toodle-oo!
    Nobby.

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is sweet... and we agree...as long as we are with da mama not even da thunder is scary...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hari OM
    Well done Sunny!!! On both being so calm under boomeries, but also for penning such a fine wee poem to express the moments. Hugs and wags, YAM-aunty xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your poem, Sunny, and I wish that I didn't have to be afraid of the boomers and more like you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I, the Tigger, love electrical storms and fireworks, which in itself frightens my humans. I understand why you would like to sit out and watch it all happening.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your stormy weather bandana. It is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Niece Sunny you have found your calling. Personally I like rain and love sitting on the porch but I am not a fan of rumbles and lightning shows. You are Mama are two peas in a pod
    Hugs Aunty C

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great poem. You are so brave to not be scared by those loud booms of thunder. We don't mind the thunder either.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am so happy she is not afraid of the storms. this fits beautifully with nature and FFF.. I can still hear in my memory the rain beating on the tin roof of my grandmothers home, in the swing on her screened porch.

    ReplyDelete
  10. We like watching storms go by too.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Mom did the right thing in getting you to not be scared. I remember doing the same thing with my son and it worked.

    Have a woof woof day and weekend. Scritches all around and my best to your peeps. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  12. Storms can be refreshing but also destructive

    ReplyDelete
  13. We're so proud of you Sunny-girl! Enjoy those desert storms. They are few and far between.

    ReplyDelete
  14. That was a wonderful poem and I'm glad you weren't fraid of the storms!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lulu: "I would totally be hiding in the bathroom!"

    ReplyDelete
  16. Lady wishes we were as brave as you! Lee and Phod

    ReplyDelete
  17. Sunny, you're quite the poet! I'm not ascared of storms any more either. No one knows why not. But sometimes I still snuggle up close to Mommy when it's booming outside. XOX Xena

    ReplyDelete

We love to read your peemails!!