9/28/22

Reminiscing on Thankful Thursday

 
 The other day I was outside searching for those escaped squirrels. Mama was out weeding and glanced up to see me looking up in the crab apple tree. Next time I looked at her she had a funny smile and her eyes were a little leaky. I told her it was ok, the squirrels would show up sooner or later......
 
 
 
 
She told me she knew I would find the squirrels because I had the best squirrel hunting Guardian Angel to guide me. It seems my Angel Sister Dory was quite the squirrel hunter and used to look up in the trees like I do. Mama said seeing me chasing squirrels brought back some happy memories
of Dory in her Backyard
 
 
 
 
Mama says she is so thankful to have another squirrel hunter in the family and I am so glad to have an
accomplished squirrel hunting Guardian Angel like Dory!
 
 

Thank you Brian for hosting the
Thankful Thursday Blog Hop!

13 comments:

  1. Gail remembers Dory and agrees you and Mama have much to be thankful for. Especially when it comes to the matter of squirrel hunting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooh we agree that is super pawsome...and we sure remember Dory....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hari Om
    Oh, darling angel Dory - I am certainly she is guiding your paws Rosy!!! Hugs and wags YAM-aunty xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Our mom doesn't mind in the yard, but she doesn't like it when we try to hunt on our walks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. We remember Dory so well and she is proud of you for carrying on her squirrel hunting skills, Rosy.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's such a cute picture of you hunting those squirrels. We're sure Angel Dory is right there with you helping you find them.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Niece Rosy...what a darling pose you have just like Angel Dory. I know your Angel sis is smiling.
    I cannot tell you how happy was to have met Dory and Arty in the furs.
    Hugs to you and Mama
    Aunty C

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lulu: "Squirrels are elusive and crafty. It's good that you have Dory to guide you in how to hunt them!"

    ReplyDelete
  9. Tree rats are evil and I know that you know that. Hunting them is essential.

    Have a fabulous Thankful Thursday. Scritches all around and my best to your peeps. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  10. How sweet! You brought tears to my eyes, too. Happy week!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. That's a very sweet squirrel hunting memory sweet Rosy. Thanks for joining our Thankful Thursday Blog Hop!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Dory, I understand. My guardian angel Lexi helps me with stuff too. I'll never be just like her, but Mommy loves me for who I am. XOX Xena

    ReplyDelete

We love to read your peemails!!