Mom wants no reptiles of any kind in our yard.Thankfully we don't have a yard that attracts them. We would never be allowed to play with a frog, lizard or snake. She would disown us if we touched one. Mom is terrified of reptiles. We do like your stuffed frogs, though.
Very sweet. I can see she gets spoiled :)
ReplyDeletewe agree hahahah
ReplyDeleteStay hidden Mr Froggie - yikes! You look so cute in your green with your froggies, Sunny!
ReplyDeleteMom wants no reptiles of any kind in our yard.Thankfully we don't have a yard that attracts them. We would never be allowed to play with a frog, lizard or snake. She would disown us if we touched one. Mom is terrified of reptiles. We do like your stuffed frogs, though.
ReplyDeletePero qué preciosidad!!! Me encantó. Besitos desde Bitácora literaria España
ReplyDeleteHari OM
ReplyDeleteYikes.... thank goodness the fountain provides some protection for froggy!!! Hugs and wags, YAM-aunty xxx
I hope that poor froggy was safe from that raccoon. You sure look cute in your green outfit, Sunny.
ReplyDeleteYou're so adorable, Sunny. I love your fountain and I love all the critters that visit your fountain. The frog is safe. That's what I think.
ReplyDeleteThank you for joining the Wordless Wednesday Blog Hop.
Have a fabulous Wordless Wednesday. Scritches to the pups and my very best to their wonderful peeps. ♥
Dang, that froggy better keep hidden! Looking cute sweet Sunny!
ReplyDeleteSunny ~ you are so adorable ~ sweet photos ~ hope froggy survives ~ lovely fountain ~
ReplyDeleteHugs ^_^
Niece Sunny that shade of green is absolutely stunning on you.
ReplyDeleteI had no idea raccoons like 'frog legs'!
Hugs AC