
I was looking through Mama's Italy pictures the other day and could not believe what I saw. Mama and Daddy had ice cream just about EVERY DAY while they were gone!!
Just look at all the flavors Mama had the nerve to actually take pictures of:

Mango....
Cherry Vanilla swirl
Pistachio....

More Mango....
It's a wonder she didn't gain a million pounds!

She told me it wasn't ice cream, it was "gelato" and it was much lighter and creamier than American ice cream.

Chocolate chip....

Berries and cream

.jpg)
Both Mama and Daddy agreed that Tiramisu gelato was delicious

Mama found a new favorite treat while in Florence, an Affogato, "gelato" and expresso!

I don't know Mama, they may call it Gelato in Italy....
but it sure looks like you ate a ton of Ice Cream to me!!



Hari OM
ReplyDeleteMy word, all that colour is nearly as pretty as some of mama's flower piccies!!! Hugs and wags, YAM-aunty xxx
The gelato looks so delicious and your mama tried so many yummy flavors!
ReplyDeleteIt's just about 6 am here in Baltimore. We're busy scrolling through bloggies this morning ... what's up everywhere -- everyone's talking ICE CREAM today! Yours look especially tempting. JUNE says, no, mine Mommy, yes, there is some wonderful light chocolate from that special creamery in your freezer, but you cannot have it at 6 am in the morning ...
ReplyDeleteToday must be ice cream day as everyone is posting about it. I just had my first on the weekend and loved it. Hopefully you will get some ice cream now that they are home.
ReplyDeleteSome great ice creams there and you have yours too :-D
ReplyDeleteAll those flavors sound delish! I bet your mom walked off all of those calories touring Italy.
ReplyDeleteohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh my nieces what wonder flavors of gelato. The mango is calling my name
ReplyDeleteI must find a gelato shop in Raleigh.
Hugs to all AC
Rosie ~ adorable photo of you with all of Mama's 'gelatos' ~ I like ice cream ~
ReplyDeleteHugs ^_^
Pero qué perrita tan dulce. Me encanta el mango tanto en helado como de cualquiera de sus formas. Delicioso.
ReplyDeleteSaludos desde España
I love Gelato and it's not the same as ice cream. We both know that is true. You're so cute, Rosy.
ReplyDeleteThank you for joining the Happy Tuesday Blog Hop.
Have a fabulous Happy Tuesday. Scritches to the precious pups and my very best to their wonderful peeps. ♥
Gelato is lighter and ever so tasty. I say, good on your mama and daddy for enjoying all those flavors. Besides, they needed the fuel to do all the walking that they did in Italy. ;)
ReplyDelete