9/8/26

Grossbeak Family on BWW

 

Mama and I were just starting to wonder if maybe we weren't going to see any Black Headed Grosbeak birdies. Luckily, when Mama and I were going through the footage from TC in August found a whole family who have been visiting the fountain:

They sure are an interesting bunch, don't you think??

We are joining Sandee at Comedy Plus for the 
Wordless Wednesday Blog Hop this week!

10 comments:

  1. Pretty birds! I only saw youngsters and females, among others, but no male black headed grosbeaks. Up here in Michigan we have the rose breasted grosbeaks. but I never see them in our bird bath. Go figure. Nice to see them enjoying the watery fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hari Om
    Busy, busy, busy!!! Defnitely an entertaining group Thank goodness TC was on the job! Hugs and wags, YAM-aunty xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a big family and they are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, hello! I didn't know how adorable you are till now! Happy to meet you and that sweet face!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Niece Sunny,
    Grosbeaks are such a fun family bunch.
    YAY for the BYWC
    Hugs to you all
    AC

    ReplyDelete
  6. How fun that you had that family visit you this summer. Those birds sure do love your fountain.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great video of the birdies but Sunny you are the star ~ Hugs ^_^

    ReplyDelete

We love to read your peemails!!