9/28/26

Happy Travel Peeky Tuesday - Texas Leftovers


Happy Tuesdy!! Although, I thought Mama was talking about some leftover Texas Chicken Fried Steak or Texas Toast, I am still happy to share some leftover peeks from our trip to Texas.....

Our little Air BnB in Kingsland, Texas

Me, Sunny, and a Texas kitty. I really don't bother with kitties too much, Rosy is the kitty chaser of the family

Speaking of Rosy,  here she is looking for kitties....

...and here we have a couple of kitties, not looking for Rosy'.

We'll wrap up our peeks with another simmering Texas sunrise!


Thanks for stopping by to see a few happy Texas leftover peeks. Maybe next time Mama will through in some yummy Texas leftover foodables. That would make me REALLY happy!


We are joining Sandee at Comedy Plus for the 
Happy Tuesday Blog Hop this week! 

13 comments:

  1. oh thats good to know... we are team rosy when it comes to kitties ;O)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hari OM
    Sweet shots for the memory archives, Sunny. Ta for letting mum share these - foodables for the eyes! Hugs and wags, YAM-aunty xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. We are loving the Texas sky and I would sure like to meet a kitty. Maybe someday, I will!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look so cute with that big bow on your head, Sunny. There sure were a lot of kitties at your Air BnB.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww, you're so adorable. Cute too.

    I've not been to Texas in a very long time. You're so very well traveled.

    Thank you for joining the Happy Tuesday Blog Hop.

    Have a fabulous Happy Tuesday. Scritches to the pups and my very best to their wonderful peeps. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. Replies
    1. To make friends, of course. You kitties never sit still long enough for me to introduce myself....of course, that might have something to do with me being way too loud and not using my "kitty voice" .

      Delete
  7. Sunny you are the Main Attraction ~ sweet ~ but great Texas photos kitties and all ~
    Hugs ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  8. Niece Sunny AC loves you gold hair bow and the blankie
    Niece Rosy AC's nick name as a child was Nosy Rosy
    I think seeing you watching the kitties you and I might both be Nosy Rosies
    Hugs AC

    ReplyDelete
  9. Now those are some tasty looking leftovers! And cute kitties to boot. Yay.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Left over foods is always a good option sweet Sunny!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nice place for a getaway, and I like the cats. Of course, I like the visiting dogs, too.;)

    ReplyDelete

We love to read your peemails!!