9/22/26

Towhee Fountain Fun

 

We always love seeing Mr. Spotted Towhee show up at our fountain. He is one of our yearroud residents and likes to nibble on the birdy food that falls out of the feeder, along with the occasional bug or two.  He's a friendly kinda guy, but a little skittish. TC caught this short video of him flitting around the fountain:

See you soon Mr. Towhee!



We are joining Sandee at Comedy Plus for the 
Wordless Wednesday Blog Hop this week!


9 comments:

  1. he is a fantastic bird.... love him!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hari OM
    I agree, he's a good looking visitor to have! Hugs and wags, YAM-aunty xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. You guys sure know your birds. We only know robins or blackbirds, maybe a cardinal. Impressive.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Niece Sunny I do love our Towhees...they are funny when on the ground searching for worms
    We say they are doing the towhee shuffle
    Hugs AC

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sweet Towhee but Sunny you are cuter ~ Hugs ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your backyard and I love your fountain. I love all the precious critters that come to drink and flit.

    Thank you for joining the Wordless Wednesday Blog Hop.

    Have a fabulous Wordless Wednesday. Scritches to the pups and my very best to their wonderful peeps. ♥

    ReplyDelete

We love to read your peemails!!