
When I was looking over Mama's shoulder on the computer, I saw we still had some Colorado pictures left to share. Since they really didn't fit with any other posts, we decided to take a page out of YAM Aunty's book. Here are bunch of picture peeks....with just an itty bitty bit of speaks.










We hope you enjoyed our Colorado peeks! Mama really liked the different colored mailboxes, which peek is your favorite?

We are joining Sandee at Comedy Plus for the
Happy Tuesday Blog Hop this week!
Those mail boxes made me grin!!
ReplyDeleteHari OM
ReplyDeleteI'm so excited... I started back with LSMP today, too!!! What a great array of photos. The mailboxes also caught my attention - I used to see something similar in country New South Wales. The street shot with the Serendipity shop also made me look closer... and then there is the pawtrait of your gawjuss self! Hugs and wags YAM-aunty xxx
We love all of the brightly colored mailboxes!
ReplyDeleteooh the stones... what a sweet idea... and this wonderful big house
ReplyDeleteWe are glad you shared those photos, they were all really good ones!
ReplyDeleteThe one with YOU and your tongue out of course! I really like ALL the photos .... so it's hard to pick. Maybe the "rock painting" ?? I like the stuffie and the duckie ... and the alien .... and the mailbox ... LOL see what I mean ... so hard to pick!
ReplyDeleteYup, Mama was right ~ the bright mailboxes, surely that post person enjoyed stopping there each day. We also loved all your "stuffie" friends.
ReplyDeleteWhat a fun collection of pictures, but my favorite ones are with you in it, Rosy.
ReplyDeleteJava Bean: "Ayyy, Rosy, have you been abducted by aliens?! If they are listening, just lick your nose once for yes, twice for no!"
ReplyDeleteI enjoyed them very much. How fun. I can't pick a favorite. Oh wait. My favorite is you Rosy.
ReplyDeleteThank you for joining the Happy Tuesday Blog Hop.
Have a fabulous Happy Tuesday. Scritches to the pups and my very best to their wonderful peeps. ♥
WOW x 187 those photos speak volumes and volumes and Aunty C love the mailboxes.
ReplyDeleteHugs AC
Those were all fun! Hey sweet Rosy, you found an alien!
ReplyDeleteGreat photos ~ but Rosy's is the best ~ Hugs ^_^
ReplyDeleteWe sure liked those colorful mailboxes too! How cute! Thanks for sharing your Colorado pics. It's always nice to see pics from my state that I haven't seen. ;)
ReplyDeleteThose are fun! I really like the rubber ducky.
ReplyDelete