You're getting closer, Sunny!
Hari OmAw, Sunny... did you have a good time? Hugs and wags, YAM-aunty xxx
We love road trips but that last day coming home is forever and not usually very fun.
Quec lindo e o passeio foi bom? beijos,chica
You look very comfy there, Sunny.
Que carita de relax, me encanta.
Soon, Sunny. You're most adorable.Thank you for joining the Awww Mondays Blog Hop. Have a fabulous Awww Monday and week. Scritches to the pups and my very best to their wonderful peeps. ♥
Java Bean: "Home again home again, jiggety-jig!"
Niece Sunny ask Mama to tell you when you enter the 'door' of your hometown.nose kissesAC
Oh Sunny you are sooo adorable ~ Hugs ^_^
You are probably home and snoozing by now sweet Sunny!
Soon, if not already. I'm looking forward to hearing about where you went.
Almost, sweet Sunny, almost.
Hi Sunny! I love to ride in our car. I watch out the window and imagine I was running through the woods and meadows I see, keeping up with the car! You sure look pretty in your sweet picture, my friend. XOXOX Chia
We love to read your peemails!!
You're getting closer, Sunny!
ReplyDeleteHari Om
ReplyDeleteAw, Sunny... did you have a good time? Hugs and wags, YAM-aunty xxx
We love road trips but that last day coming home is forever and not usually very fun.
ReplyDeleteQuec lindo e o passeio foi bom? beijos,chica
ReplyDeleteYou look very comfy there, Sunny.
ReplyDeleteQue carita de relax, me encanta.
ReplyDeleteSoon, Sunny. You're most adorable.
ReplyDeleteThank you for joining the Awww Mondays Blog Hop.
Have a fabulous Awww Monday and week. Scritches to the pups and my very best to their wonderful peeps. ♥
Java Bean: "Home again home again, jiggety-jig!"
ReplyDeleteNiece Sunny ask Mama to tell you when you enter the 'door' of your hometown.
ReplyDeletenose kisses
AC
Oh Sunny you are sooo adorable ~ Hugs ^_^
ReplyDeleteYou are probably home and snoozing by now sweet Sunny!
ReplyDeleteSoon, if not already. I'm looking forward to hearing about where you went.
ReplyDeleteAlmost, sweet Sunny, almost.
ReplyDeleteHi Sunny! I love to ride in our car. I watch out the window and imagine I was running through the woods and meadows I see, keeping up with the car! You sure look pretty in your sweet picture, my friend. XOXOX Chia
ReplyDelete