9/29/26

Backyard Wildlife Wednesday - "RIBBIT"


After a Summer with very few froggy sightings, the annoying green hoppy amphibians started making themselves more visible during September. Here is some footage TC captured of our fountain toadies:


Luckily for Mama, I have finally learned me lesson and don't try to eat froggies anymore. Mama seems to think making me wear silly Pumpkin Spice hats is a reward for that behavior.

I think cheese would be a MUCH better reward!!


We are joining Sandee at Comedy Plus for the 
Wordless Wednesday Blog Hop this week!


14 comments:

  1. Hari OM
    ...now the question is, will you ever see tadpoles in your pond?! And I sure hope there was cheese on offer as well, Sunny! Hugs and wags YAM-aunty xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. we learnt that lesson too....after 3 vet trips and lots of trouble...who said all frogs are princes and need a kiss?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ewww, Mom is terrified of frogs and other reptiles. We are not allowed to go near them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Niece Sunny no sense at all playing leap frogs with frogs AND MOST OF ALL THEY ARE SLIMEY
    YOU ARE AN ADORABLE PUMPKIN
    Hugs
    AC

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those froggies are so cute, but not as cute as you, Sunny.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pero que bonito es. Le gustan las ranas y peluches. Me encanta. Besitos desde Bitácora literaria

    ReplyDelete
  7. Glad you're no longer chasing your hoppy friends. They don't taste very good. You sure look cute in your hat but you're right, cheese would be much better.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Chaplin: "Frogs! If only Dennis's old friend Norwood were here to see this!"

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sunny ~ you are adorable ~ rather see you any day ~ Hugs ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your backyard. I love your fountian and all the precious critters that visit. I love seeing you both.

    Thank you for joining the Wordless Wednesday Blog Hop.

    Have a fabulous Wordless Wednesday. Scritches to the precious pups and my very best to their wonderful peeps. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  11. The froggies are so cute but you and your pumpkin are much cuter, Sunny!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Why would you consider froggies annoying? I like them, as well as lizards and spiders and snakes. Yes, I'm weird and it's okay.

    ReplyDelete
  13. You are adorable sweet Sunny and it's nice to see Kermit!

    ReplyDelete

We love to read your peemails!!