10/8/26

Hiking to Treasure Falls on Nature Friday

 
 Welcome to Nature Friday where we get to meet new friends and share a picture or two of what nature looks like around Blogville.
Guess what?? While we were visiting Pagosa Springs, I got to take the pawrents on a hike!

I know how they like water falls, so I suggested we go to Treasure Falls. The falls are located in the San Juan mountains and were only a short 15 minute ride from our RV park.

Here I am making sure Daddy knew which way to go. Sometimes he gets a little confused.

I am waiting to make sure Mama catches up and doesn't get lost. 
SHEESH, humans are just difficult sometimes. Mama is always lagging behind taking pictures!

Daddy is excited because we are almost to the top of the trail....and because Mama finally caught up!

This way, you two...just a little further!

We finally made it to the falls and all Mama wanted to do is take pictures. I guess the falls are pretty, but there were so many smells and I was ready to do some more hiking!

We took our time on the way back down the hill. 
I found some great smells.....

....and we saw some beautiful views!

All and all it was a pretty awesome hike and I know the pawrents were happy to have me leading the way!

We hope all of our friends get to see some nature this weekend!

Show us your nature! It can be flowers, your current weather, a scene out of your window, or maybe a picture from a vacation, walk or other journey! Any kind of nature picture will do! If you don't see a link below, click HERE  to go to our Hoppity Page.


15 comments:

  1. aww how beautiful.. and fortunately you had your people on a string and you brought them back to your rolling house... well done... without us they are completely lost...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hari OM
    Fangtastic work, Rosy! I'm sure the pawrents realised how much better their hike was for having you as pointgal! Hugs and wags, YAM-aunty xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. The falls are so pretty - actually the entire hike was gorgeous, Rosy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Es un lugar precioso. Muy buenas imágenes. Un abrazo desde Bitácora literaria España

    ReplyDelete
  5. Inquiring minds want to know, did you find any treasure at the falls? It is very pretty and it looks like a real nice walk.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Niece Rosy what a beautiful hike to Treasure Falls...whomever named it did a super duper job.
    BOL BOL herding 2 humans (and one with a camera) is like herding a cats..about the time you get one in the right place the other is distracted. BUT AC loves how momma snaps the most wonderful photos
    Hugs AC

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a beautiful place for a hike. Your parents are lucky to have you to keep them on the trail, Rosy.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Java Bean: "Ayyy, humans do need guidance sometimes! Especially since they are always so busy looking around with their eyes, they miss all the interesting smells that are the real reason for going out to places like that!"

    ReplyDelete
  9. Rosy ~ you make the best leader to the 'Falls' ~ neat photos Mom ~ Hugs ^_^
    Dad ~ good job too ~ ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  10. I bet that was a fun time with all the pretty nature!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Don't you find that keeping hans together and focused on the track is a bit like herding cats? woofs and wags, Scully

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow, those are beautiful views! And your pawrents are lucky to have such a responsible fur baby! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. It’s a beautiful trail and waterfall, I’m glad you chose this hike!

    ReplyDelete
  14. What gorgeous scenery! Thanks for taking us on a lovely hike, Rosy.

    ReplyDelete

We love to read your peemails!!