7/28/26

(Not really our) Backyard Wildlife Wednesday



This week, to celebrate Shark Week, I wanted to show you our Man Eating (well, bird eating) raccoon from our very own backyard! Unfortunately,  Mama axed that idea (she said it was not appropriate for public viewing). Instead, we have some video footage Mama took from the ABQ Aquarium earlier this week mixed in with some of her underwater adventures over the years:


 
OK, that was a nice video Mama....
but I still think the Killer Raccoon would have been more fun!

We are joining Sandee at Comedy Plus for the 
Wordless Wednesday Blog Hop this week!

6 comments:

  1. Hari OM
    OMD, a killer racoon??? Mama may have had the better idea, Sunny. I like some noir, but there's other channels for that! Hugs and wags, YAM-aunty xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A birdie eating raccoon? He has to be banned from your yard and we did love the beautiful and colorful video!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are looking adorable! It sounds like you have some very dangerous raccoons in your yard. You better watch out for them as you are not all that big.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I enjoyed that video, but you are the cutest thing ever, Sunny.

    ReplyDelete
  5. On the plus side, Sunny...looks like your mama found Nemo.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Da Mama does the best below and above water videos!!
    Bravo Bravo
    Hugs Aunty C

    ReplyDelete

We love to read your peemails!!