12/2/21

Rosy Tree on Nature Friday!

 
 Today, I want to show you a couple of pictures I found on Mama's phone. They have some pretty trees that live our new state!
 

 
 Mama says I am the prettiest Christmas Tree, but these evergreen tree are pretty beautiful too.
 

 
 Then there are these stick trees. Mama says they will be pretty and green next summer, and will turn golden/yellow next Autumn. I'm not sure though, they look pretty blah to me.
 
 

 Do you guys have any idea where this could be?? Ed the Elf knows, but won't tell me!
Darn elves! They do love keeping secrets!
 
 

 
 Well, where ever our new state is, it sure looks colorful !!
 
 

 Do you want to take a guess on where we are moving?
 
 HINT:
Mama doesn't think any of our furiends live there. We do have a couple of friends who live in states North of it and she says we used to live in a state right next to it!

Mama says she will tell me this weekend and
 I can tell everyone about it next Travel Tuesday!!
 
For now though, we hope you get out to water some trees this weekend!
 
 
 
 
 
Show us your nature! It can be flowers, your current weather, a scene out of your window, or maybe a picture from a vacation, walk or other journey! Any kind of nature picture will do! If you don't see a link below, click HERE to go to our Hoppity Page.

 

 

18 comments:

  1. Rosie you look absolutely adorable, and the most perfect santa's little helper!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes, you are da cutest tree... and we wish we had fall for da whole year... the colors are toooooo good to stay just for a short while...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hari Om
    Oh my - lots of mountains and aspen trees... I find myself thinking Colerado... Gosh Rosy, so very different from all the redwoods...and beaches!!! Hugs and wags, YAM-aunty xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are just too darn cute, Rosy! We were thinking Colorado too like Auntie Yam but our friends Shyla and Hachi live there.

    ReplyDelete
  5. We know it isn't Iowa because they have nothing like those photos! Maybe Colorado or Oregon? Think of all the critters in those trees, fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wishing our tree was a "Rosy Tree" ... as for your move, we never like waiting ... but it seems we will have to this time ...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Niece Rosy...Aunty knows...but she is sworn to secrecy!! But I can tell you one thing it is truly a gorgeous State! One clue there may or may not be sand there!!!!?????
    Hugs Aunty HiC

    ReplyDelete
  8. That sure is a beautiful place. We're going to guess New Mexico since your pawrents used to live in Texas.

    ReplyDelete
  9. You are da cutest tree efur!! We are not sure where you are moving but it is definitely beautiful and looks like it will be good fur nice long walkies.

    xoxo,
    Matt & Matilda

    ReplyDelete
  10. cutest tree ever! and all this time I thought rosies grew on bushes, not trees. i am guessing new mexico

    ReplyDelete
  11. You're so cute, Rosy. I always enjoy going on your nature walks.

    Have a woof woof day and weekend. Scritches all around and my best to your peeps. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  12. Looks like a swell place you're moving to, but not sure just which state it is. Looking forward to learning about it on Tuesday. Have a grand weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  13. You really are a beautiful tree sweet Rosy! I'll have to wait and see where you are headed since I'm clueless about those things!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Where ever you move I am sure you will make it beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  15. Colorado calls itself "Colorful Colorado" so maybe it's there?!? I can't wait to hear (but I guess that I have to!). No matter what, Rosy is the most beautiful of all!

    ReplyDelete
  16. We are late to the party here and are disappointed that your new state clearly isn't Scotland.
    New Mexico perhaps?

    ReplyDelete
  17. Best tree we ever seen! Thanks for hosting sweeties!

    ReplyDelete

We love to read your peemails!!