1/21/10

Pup Scouts and Awards!



Today was our first official Pup Scout Meeting over at Candy and Captain's (and their Mama Miss Martine) Blog, I Need a Sugar Fix.

Miss Bailey led us in our Pup Scout Oath, and we sang songs!!

Pup-Scout-Oath
This is a picture of me saying my oath.



We talked about fundraising ideas, what do you think about purchasing some Pup Scout Cookies?



We also had an educational talk about making sure we are always on our strings when we are out in public!



Bilbo and I are very proud to be members of this pawesome club!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


We also want to say thank you (along with sorry it took us so long to post) to Teddy over at Teddy's Tales . Teddy and his sister Sierra are beautiful American Eskimo puppies. Go visit Teddy to see what he and Sierra are up to! There are many icky rules for this one. I followed most of them too!!

As with every award, there are some rules that need to be followed:
1. Each Superior Scribbler (SS) must pass the Award on to 5 deserving blogger friends.
2. Each SS must link the author and name of the blog from whom he/she received the award.
3. Each SS must display the award on his/her blog and link to the post which explain the award.
4. Each SS is asked to visit the post which explains the award and add his/her name to the Mr. Linky List.
5. Each SS must post these rules on his/her blog.

Since I have noticed that most of you have this one already, I am giving this to anyone who does not have it yet! All of my friends are Superior Scribblers!

23 comments:

  1. Your meeting sounds very exciting. I look forward to hearing more about your troop in the future!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dory, you look like you took that oath very seriously! Mom bought girl scout cookies, so I think I should get some pup scout cookies, too!

    Bunny

    ReplyDelete
  3. i like the biscuit and leash promotions :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool pup scout meeting... thanks for the tips... was there any mention of pup camps and hiking trails?

    Congrats on the award.

    Licks, hero

    ReplyDelete
  5. That was a great meeting wasn't it, hope you both enjoyed it, we did!
    Congrats on your award too.
    Wags and kisses, Dinah Bridget and Elliot xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pup scout meeting sounded very informative and educational. You and Bilbo can share the news with all pups via your blog.
    Concrats on the well deserved award too.
    Madi and Mom

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh the Pup Scouts meeting was so much fun! We can't wait, until the next one!!

    Woofs and Kisses!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Grrreat day you had. Are you going to sell Bisquits???

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations on your award. The scout club sounds very good to be a part of!
    ~lickies, Ludo

    ReplyDelete
  10. PUP SCOUT COOKIES!??! Now you're TALKIN'!
    Play bows,
    Zim

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sure we had a pawesome Pup Scouts meeting, right??
    Congratulations on your awards!
    Kisses and hugs
    Lorenza

    ReplyDelete
  12. That was a great first meeting of the pup scouts, we enjoyed seeing everyone there. Congrats on your award and have a great weekend.

    Happy Friday, Phantom and Thunder

    ReplyDelete
  13. Dory, you did take it all in, I see. I missed you at the meeting. I showed up fashionably late. I know, I'm not supposed to do that if I want to be a good scout like you, but I don't really like following rules.
    Twink!

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a fun meeting!:) I hope lots and lots more friends can join you guys. We would be there if we lived near you.:)

    Love,
    Teddy Bear

    ReplyDelete
  15. how fun to be in the pup scouts.
    Pup Scout Cookies would be terrific and maybe pup popcorn too.
    Wags
    Draco

    ReplyDelete
  16. ruh roh???
    did you say pup scout cookies???

    ReplyDelete
  17. Congratulations on your pup scouting and on your award!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wow - that sounds like a very informative meeting. I may need to go check it out. I'm always up for cookies of any sort ! Have a great bark day !!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Ohhh Doryyyyyyyyy...
    we're sooo sad for not are came to the meeting...but we had lots of problems with internet and so our secretary didn't know about it!!!!
    Sigh sigh sigh....
    did you have great time???
    Can't wait to take part to the 2nd meeting and spend lots of time with you!!!!
    We love your photo...you look soooooooooooooooo sweet and beautiful!!!!
    Have a wonderful weekend sweeety!!!
    WE LOVE YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!
    MUAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

    ReplyDelete
  20. Dorey
    Pup Scouts.. I will do my duty.. to eat.. opps I mean sell the cookies..
    norwood

    PS are your parents aliens?

    ReplyDelete
  21. What a pawsome club! I think you will make mucho dinero with your cookies!

    ReplyDelete

We love to read your peemails!!