9/23/10

Thinking, Thankful, Thursday

Yeah it is Thursday...a time to celebrate our furends!!! Plus...there is only a couple of days left before the weekend!

Today we want to thank Miley and Roscoe for this great award. We got it awhile ago..but Mama has gotten way behind on awards and stuff. Thank you so much Miley!! and Roscoe

Of course there are rules to this game...first you have to thank the doggies that gave it to us...Thanks Roscoe and Miley!!!

Then you need to tell things about yourself...It says 7, so we will do 9..that's 3 things each!

Dory -
1. I am still the alpha puppy and yes...I am the winner of all bitey face matches.
2. I really like sitting on Mamas lap while she looks at your bloggies...ESPECIALLY when we can watch one of you in a video
3. I love playing tug with Jacob..but not as much as I love playing with Daddy

Bilbo
1. I am still the alpha puppy (but I let Dory think she is in charge).
2. I (still) get to eat upstairs...I SO have my humans trained!
3. I do not like to sleep on the big bed with the rest of the family. I like my own comfy bed. BUT I will take naps with Mama on the big bed if I can be the only dog on the bed!

Jacob
1. I am the Alpha puppy (BOL...no way, just kidding Dory and Bilbo...REALLY)
2. I make Mama take breaks when she is studying so she can love on me. Breaks are very important you know!
3. I cannot tell a lie, it was me who made all those muddy prints last Saturday...but Mama didn't yell or anything...she says it was her own fault for leaving the door open (cause that is what Bilbo told her).


Thanks again to all our friends! Please know that we are reading your bloggies, but since Mama has that whole work AND school thing we may not be able to comment as much as we like :-(.



24 comments:

  1. Those other two can exclaim all they want, but I know Dory is top dog around your estate for sure.

    Slobbers,
    Mango

    P.S. Mark all as read I say! But of course if you want to enter my contest you only have until Saturday. Girls are welcome to enter. Just click on the sidebar for instructions.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your award!!

    We always love hearing more about our furiends.

    XOXO
    Lilly, Piper, Carrleigh and Ruairi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Dory! I am a total lap dog, too!

    Your pal, Pip

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on the award!!

    Love hearing more about yall !

    Wags,
    Fred and haylie

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think you're all a little bit alpha! BOL!

    Bunny

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Dory, Bilbo and Jacob....we are glad to know who really is Alpha K9...MOL

    Good luck to Mom with work and school
    Madi and Mom

    ReplyDelete
  7. Woooos Dory! we know woo are Alpha-pup after all woo are the girl! Do not worry about the other bloggys, just do as Mango says, after all we all know he is alpha-dog on the net!
    ~husky kisses~
    -Kira The BeaWootiful

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats Alpha Puppies on your great award.
    Ruby & Penny

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ummmmm I hope you all know that you EACH think you are the Alpha. hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats on your awards!!!

    Hugs & smoochies!! XOXO
    Hailey

    ReplyDelete
  11. He Dogketeers!! Thats is funny, you all think you are the Alpa!! Congrats on the award and yah Jacob, make sure Mom takes her breaks from all that studying. Do you all three have fun during the day since Mom is at her job??

    wags
    Jazzi

    ReplyDelete
  12. Nice T-T-T!

    And of khourse, we are all Alphas!

    Khongrats!

    Hugz&Khysses,
    Khyra

    ReplyDelete
  13. Woof! Woof! Golden Congrats on your award. Happy Thinking, Thankful Thursday. Lots of Golden Woofs, Sugar

    ReplyDelete
  14. My mom person just started school too & she says she will not have too much time for blogging, either.

    I'll need a new assistant, obviously!

    Nubbin wiggles,
    Oskar

    ReplyDelete
  15. We always love learning more about you all.:)

    Love,
    Teddy Bear

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi Dory,

    Long time no woof! Am just back from holiday and catching up with all my blog friends!

    Slobbers,
    Honey the Great Dane

    ReplyDelete
  17. good luck to your mama with her new job!

    ReplyDelete
  18. nice award...congrats!
    Snuggles & snorts,
    Benny & Lily

    ReplyDelete
  19. 3 Alpha doggehs in one house? Hmmmmnnnnnn - does not compute with us puppers here! But we love all those things you confessed to and told us about. And we are furry impressed that your Mama helps you blog AND goes to school AND works AND that is all very humbling to our mom! Pawesome!
    Congrats on that nice award!
    Hugs xoxoxo
    Sammie and Avalon

    ReplyDelete
  20. Kongratulations on your award!
    You are so the top dog!

    Cheers,
    Maxx

    ReplyDelete
  21. Congratulations on your Award!
    3 Alpha Dogs at home?? Oh-oh!
    Kisses and hugs
    Lorenza

    ReplyDelete
  22. gratsers on being all versatile-ish!! heehee. :)
    bilbo, my big sis asa is just like you when it comes to the big bed. she doesn't like it being all crowded, and she wants to snuggle with either mama or daddy only, not all of us at the same time.

    *woof*
    the booker man

    ReplyDelete
  23. Congrats on your wardie... the psuedo alpha, the semi-alpha and the real deal alpha... BOL!

    Licks, hero

    ReplyDelete
  24. what a great award :)


    Kari
    http://dogisgodinreverse.com/

    ReplyDelete

We love to read your peemails!!