9/16/11

Smiley Saturday!!

This week we received a special Smiley Tag from Miss Sugar to help with our hostessing duties for National Smiley Day...remember National Smiley Day?? It is the first Friday in October!! 
DSC_0011




Here is a button to help you remember!!


Hmmmmm, where was I.........

 
OH yeah, I got this pretty new tag, and so before Mama started the whole "I gotta study" excuse thing this weekend, I asked her to take some pictures of ME wearing my new tag and practice my smileys!!




GoofyDory
This is my Goofy Smile!! 





Friendly-Smile 
This is my tomboy smile!




Pretty-smile  
This is my pretty girl smile!!!




Sidewayssmiley
This is my sideways smil.........ummmm..MAMAMAMAMA!!!???? 






IsThat-Jakey 
Is that JAKEY in MY smiley picture????






Jakey PHHHHLLLLLPPPPPPPPP....it isn't ALWAYS about YOU Miss Dory!!!

19 comments:

  1. We love your smiley tag, very cool
    Benny & Lily

    ReplyDelete
  2. Miss Dory you are as cute as a button, we love your pretty girl smile! =^..^=

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Miss Dory, all of your smiles are so cute. We don't think you need to practice much, you have the smiley thing purrfected!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your lovely smile made ME and Buster smile too!
    Happy weekend Dory and family!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your smiley tag made me smile! :D

    Waggin at ya,
    Roo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dory you are a super smiler. The tag really suits you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That smiley tag is awesome! Even I have to share the spotlight with my sisters sometimes. I don't mind it, as long as Mom remembers I'm the best model of the group!

    Bunny

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your smiley tag and all of your different smiles - how cute!
    Stewey

    ReplyDelete
  9. MOL Dory all of your smiles are dear to my heart and it IS ALL ABOUT YOU.
    Hugs from your BFFF,
    Madi

    ReplyDelete
  10. That is a pawsome tag!

    Nubbin wiggles,
    Oskar

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great tag, Dory. We love all your smiles, but the pretty girl one is the best. Thanks for the reminder - we will have to work on our smiles too.

    Woos ~ Phantom, Thunder, Ciara, and Lightning

    ReplyDelete
  12. What great smiles!

    Kari
    http://dogisgodinreverse.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a cute smiley tag!! We just LOVE all your smiles, but we think your pretty girl one is the best!! Xoxo Chloe and LadyBug

    ReplyDelete
  14. Actually, Jakey, yes, it IS all about Dory.

    Slobbers,
    Mango

    ReplyDelete
  15. Woof! Woof! Happy SMILEY Sunday! As always adorable SMILE. Lots of Golden LOVE n Woofs, Sugar

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love ALL of those smiles! I would like to see your "The Longhorns kicked the socks off of UCLA" smile! Ha wooooooooo, what a game!!!!
    Luv,
    Dave

    ReplyDelete
  17. Poor Jakey.... dude, take it from me, girls and cats ALWAYS steal the show!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Congrats on your Smiley tag Dory!

    I just LOVE ALL of your smiley pics!

    woos, Tessa

    ReplyDelete

We love to read your peemails!!