11/4/11

Mama is LATE!!!

So, we got all dressed up for Halloween, you know we ENDURED the TORTURE. Then Mama puts us off and puts us off until finally today we are tying her to her desk chair and making her use her opposable thumbs to tell you all about it!


OK...so enough about the Mama on to the dressing up! This year I DID NOT have to dress up as a SQUIRREL!! But I did have a secret talk with the Mama about Jakey's costume....


ThisYearMama

"This year Mama??? This year??"


Princess-Dory2

This year I got to be a PRINCESS!! It is my favorite costume....hardly any muss or fuss....weeeelllllll, except for that whole hat thing, but I did my best to try and shake it off!!.


wellhavefunjakey
Mama let me make the choice for Jakey's costume this year, "Don't worry Jakey, Maybe you will be a fierce lion!".....teehee


DevilAgainMama
"I am not worried Dory, I see my Little Devil Costume from last year up there....I am sure that is what I will be! "Ooooookkkkkkkkk Jakey" teehee


WhatMama
"MaaaMaaaa...Why is Dory giggling at me???" 


SeriouslyDory 
Seriously Dory?????


JakeySquirrel 
Seriously Mama????


DoryandJakyJakeyNotAmusedTeeHeeonJakey 
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!


SquirrelKillin
But Jakey got the last laugh.....


DieSquirrelCostume
"Take THAT Squirrelly Costume"


Dorywantsinonaction
I helped him out trying make sure NOBODY ELSE would ever where that squirrelly costume AGAIN!!

For those who are newer to my bloggy, you can go here to find out why I HATE that squirrelly costume too!!



These pictures actually were taken the day BEFORE Halloween cause Mama had to go to SCHOOL on Halloween and Daddy was busy trying to keep us inside and give out the candy to the kiddles.

25 comments:

  1. I love love love your princess costume! Absolutely fabulous!! Hope you had a nice Halloween!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH DORY... you are a STUNNING FAIRY PRINCESS!!! BUTT How COULD you ALLOW JAKEY to be subjected to the DREADED TREE RAT clawstoom???? His manlyness will take 87 days to recover. I'm just sayin...
    OH>...and the PAWSibility fur FLASH BACKS>>> POOR GUY!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahahaha!!! I love that you made Jakey be the squirrel! You make a fabulous princess. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. way to destroy the costume!

    Stop on by for a visit
    Kari
    dogisgodinreverse.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. youlook wonderful!! Glad you got squirrely
    Benny & Lily

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh nose....Jakey, a TREE RAT! How can that happen? Hope you killed and buried that costume so it will never be seen again!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha! I do believe we've finally seen the end of that dastardly squirrel costume! I remember how much you hated it last year. The princess was a much better costume choice. Maybe next year Jakey can go as prince, or a frog!

    Bunny

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my goodness Dory, you are one very sneaky girl. At least you helped Jakey put the costume out of it's misery.

    You make a gorgeous princess!

    Happy Weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  9. BOL!!! BOL!!! Jakey had to be the squirrel!!! Our Beemer was the squirrel this year too!!! We adore your Princess Costume Dory!!! You look beautiful!
    xoxo Chloe and LadyBug

    ReplyDelete
  10. Poor Jakey...you are the new kid on the block so I guess wearing the squirrel costume was a necessary evil but alas it is over and you have shown it who is the BOSS!!
    Dory my sweet you are pretty in pink. Great post and pictures!!Hugs from your BFFF,
    Madi

    ReplyDelete
  11. Dory - you are a lovely princess, but that was quite the joke you and your Mom played on poor Jakey! Hope you made it up to him by giving him lots of yummmmy treats!

    The Road Dogs

    ReplyDelete
  12. Dory, you are a most beautiful fairy princess!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ha roo roo roo! Good job on the squirrel costume, Jake! (Sorry you had to wear it first, though...)
    Dory, you are a NATURAL princess! PERFECT!
    Play bows,
    Zim

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hehehe! I had to go back and read the "No, Mama, No" post and it is still totally funny. That said, Jakey is kind of gullible, isn't he? Hopefully you guys killed the squirrel costume for good.

    Oh, and you do make a darling princess.

    Slobbers,
    Mango

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hello Dory!

    We could not believe that after a year, you are able to have your revenge. hmmmm... oops... You are able to hand down your tree rat costume to Jakey!

    Your princess costume is really pawesome! Seems like Bilbo is once again costume-free. We cannot mess with cool Bilbo, huh?

    We enjoyed your trick or treat post. Have a great weekend!

    Love,
    Piappies Fudgie, Princess, Frappie, Mocha, Sugar, Wai-Pai, Wai-Max & Forgie

    ReplyDelete
  16. love your costumes!!!!



    kisses..
    adri and mickey.

    ReplyDelete
  17. AWESOME costumes! I am happy you had fun!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Princess = Winning!

    Squirrel= Call the ASPCA!!!

    LOL!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Well, looks like that is the end of the hated squirrel costume.

    ReplyDelete
  21. You looked pawsome Dory. As for Jakey I don't blame him one little bit, tree rat costume, what was the Mom thinkin????

    woos, Tessa

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hope all is well and Mama isn't working too hard. Just wanted to stop by and wish you all a very
    Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Hey Dory and Jackey! I is hoping that you both had a Pawsome Turkey day! I also hope that you gets lots of leftovers this weekend too!

    woos, Tessa

    ReplyDelete
  24. OHH NO! SOMETHING TERRIBLE HAS HAPPEND.
    I LOST MY BLOG.
    I CANT BELIVE THAT SOMEONE STOLE MY BUSTEDWITHBRUTUS.COM BLOG.
    YOU BETTER WATCH IT!!!
    THERES A BLOG NAPPER OUT THERE!!
    THAT MEANS THAT I HAVE TO NOW RETURN TO MY OLD BUSTEDWITHBRUTUS.BLOGSPOT.COM BLOG.

    -BRUTUS

    ReplyDelete

We love to read your peemails!!