12/29/11

Guest Blogger - Cousin Katie

While we are in jail on vacation for a few days while Mama and Daddy are visiting Daddys family in the cold tundra of Whistful-cousin we decided this would be a good time to let our cousin Katie be our guest blogdog until we get home!





Katie

Hi all you peoples!! My name is Katie and I am 100% labradorkdor retriever!!! 




ComeonDad
This is MY Daddy he is also Dory's Daddy's brother! 



Comfy

I am practicing my lapdog skills, I think I may have to call Jakey to find out just how to do that curl up on Daddy's lap thing.



KatieEd
I am making sure that Uncle Ed gets lots of attention so he doesn't miss Dory, Jakey and Bilbo too much!! 

I will be back tomorrow too tell you a little more about me and my family!!

14 comments:

  1. Hi Katie! Good job guest blogging - and excellent work on the whole lap dog thing. I know it's hard work!
    Are you a TEXAS fan like Dory and her brothers?!? And ME?!?! How about that game last night?!?! Wooooo!
    Luv,
    Dave

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooo we are also Redwing fans :)

    Stop on by for a visit
    Kari
    http://dogisgodinreverse.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. have fun with your uncle. He is alot of fun I am sure!!

    wags
    Jazzi

    ReplyDelete
  4. How cute are you?! Enjoy that lap while you've got the chance to be on it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello there Katie!

    We are happy to meet you and we hope you are enjoying the holidays! You sure can be an adorable lap dog.

    Do you also chase tree rats just like Dory?!

    Love,
    Piappies Fudgie, Princess, Frappie, Mocha, Sugar, Wai-Pai, Wai-Max & Forgie

    ReplyDelete
  6. EXCELLENT Guest Blogging!! Bravo...

    Hope to see you again!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Katie, glad to meet ya!

    woos, Tessa

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello Katie.
    We must say, you are a very beautiful young lady, we love your shiny coat.
    You are doing a very good job of blogging too!
    Wags, Dip Bridge and Elliot x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice to meet you, Katie! We have some Labrador cousins!

    Bunny

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh man! PeeWee is drolling over those labradork photos.

    Slobbers,
    mango

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yay for you, Katie! You did a real super good job being a guest blogger. And I think you're really getting the hang of being a lapdoggie. I can't wait to learn more abouts your family!

    Wiggles & Wags,
    Mayzie

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Katie, very nice to meet you. We thinks you are one of the prettiest guest bloggers we have ever met.

    Purrs,
    Cindi Lou and The Kitty Krew

    ReplyDelete

We love to read your peemails!!