1/12/12

Sssshhhhhh Don't Tell Sooki

Pretty Boy 
Guess What Dory....We are having company today!!



Not coming to see me
REALLY??? Awesome Jakey!!
 Whose coming over??


Jakey, Sooki, Playpen
When I was talking to Sooki I heard Mama on the square flashy, noise maker talking and saying that someone was coming to see Sooki and would maybe want to give her a furr-ever home.


I will miss her ALITTLE
Mama says we can't tell Sooki because we don't want to get her hopes up. Mama also says we will have to be upstairs so the peoples can play with Sooki and get to know her better.


Are you sure
WHAT??? MAMA....what do you MEAN???? People are suppose to play with ME when they come over!





From the Mama:
Poor Dory, she really gets upset when it isn't all about her. 

Sooki Secret
Sooki had her first prospective furr-ever family come over to visit today. They all got along swimmingly, and I am crossing my fingers that they decide to take her home! 

18 comments:

  1. We have our paws crossed for Sooki! Poor Dory. She wants to be the center of attention. UhOh...the people might want to take her too! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh thats pawsome news fur Sooki! I sure hope that her furever home passes all the checkin out!

    woos, Tessa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry you could not be there, Dory!
    I hope everything goes well for Sooki!
    Kisses and hugs
    Lorenza

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dory I hear you loud and clear, it must be all about me around here. I do understand however that Sooki needs a furever home so she can be happy like us so I guess this time you will have to step back. Go up and keep handsome Bilbo company. I am hoping soooo much that Sooki finds a furever home.

    Love Sasha

    ReplyDelete
  5. Paws crossed that Sooki has found her furr-ever home!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. All of our paws are crossed here too! Sooki feserves a great furever home!
    Xoxo Chloe and LadyBug

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aw Dory, sorry you didn't get in on the fun. We are keeping all of our paws crossed for Sooki!

    Hopeful purrs,
    Cindi Lou and The Kitty Krew

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aw, that's great news! I am sure that the people will give Dory a nice rub too?!??? Keeping our paws crossed!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh brilliant!
    We have all our paws crossed for Sooki.
    Ha ha, you are an attention hound Dory, hehe.
    Wags, Dip Bridge and Elliot x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ohhhhhhhhh! My paws are crossed REAL TIGHT for Sooki! But if they don't want to take her home, they might be the keraziest people in the world! Have I mentioned that she's super duper CUTE? (But not as cute as you, Dory.)

    Wiggles & Wags,
    Mayzie

    ReplyDelete
  11. We hope this is the loving, forever home that Sooki is suppose to go to....

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hoping for a happy ending:)

    Dory, your facial expressions crack me up... and the head tilt. Do you ever take a picture without the head tilt????

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh Dory we do hope Sooki liked the two-leggers and they liked her.
    Please keep us posted,
    Hugs Madi

    ReplyDelete
  14. We join you in crossing paws for Sookie's potential furever home. Dory will understand, she looks after Sookie will love and care, too!

    Love,

    Piappies Fudgie, Princess, Frappie, Mocha, Sugar, Wai-Max, Wai-Pai & Forgie

    ReplyDelete

We love to read your peemails!!