10/3/13

Advice for a Happy Naptime

Hi efurry, Arty here to give you some helpful napping hints!!


ArtyGoing_1 
First, find a comfy spot...
I prefer laying either in Mama and Daddy's  my  bed or the
middle of the big couch 
(I do NOT advise the couch when your Mama or Daddy's favorite  football team is losing...they scream WAY too loud for napping). 
Having a blankie nearby can come in handy if your Mama or Daddy keep the house chilly.



ArtyGoing_2
Next, I find if you hang your head off the edge of the couch you can air out your ears (very important for us long haired pups). But beware, your Mama may make fun of you for looking like a Gremlin.



NappyNapArty
Finally, just close...your....eyes.......
SSssssssnnnnnnooooorrrrreeeee.......



10 comments:

  1. Looks like you have it down pat!! Those are some great tips!!
    Mom is going to Texas again for Halloween!!

    wags
    jazzi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dude! This advice is spot on!

    Sam and Pippen

    ReplyDelete
  3. We like your napping technique. Well done.

    Millie & Walter

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohhhh, how sweet is that little face!
    Dip Bridge and Elliot x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am going to have to give that a try....you look very happy and dreamy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice pointers Arty!!! I especially like the hangin' of the head...my FAV!
    I also likes the leggies straight in the air!! BOL
    Kisses,
    Ruby ♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Arty, that is some great napping advice. We don't have to worry about our ears but the rest of your lesson we will try.

    Our Mama says you do look like a gremlin but just ignore her.

    Purrs,
    Cindi Lou & The Kitty Krew

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love to sleep like that too. But unfortunately my momma thinks it is "just the cutest thing ever" and always wants to smoochie me and wake me up.

    Kisses,
    Dexter

    ReplyDelete

We love to read your peemails!!