2/13/15

Seeing Beautiful Through Love, Flowers and Poetry

 I, Bilbo,  am so very lucky to be able to host Flower Friday today with my beautiful girl, Miss Sasha! She flew in this morning in one of her magic bubbles and we are going to spend the whole day  talking, walking and 
Seeing Everything Beautiful!

That's right, today is also See Beautiful Friday!!
Today, Sasha and I are seeing the beauty in flowers, love and even a bit of poetry!!



 "Are you ready to head out on our Flower Hike, my Beauty??"



Here is a bouquet of wildflowers just for you, Sasha!



Look Sasha, our daffodils must have heard you were on your way...they are starting to bloom!



...and the wildflowers are blooming too!




The beauty of your face must have influenced the trees to bud!!



 
This little Bleeding Heart flower knows just what I feel when you aren't here...




Let's sit and take a break Sasha, I wouldn't want you to get too tired. We can wait for the sunset and watch the beautiful around us!



  
 Look at the Red Robin!!
Spring....and Love must be in the air!!



Here is a poem I wrote for you Miss Sasha, because Daisy's remind me of you...
Sasha's Daisy Poem
The Petals are white
the middle is yellow, 
When I'm with you
I feel mellow!



Thank you so much for spending the day with me Sasha and I am looking forward to dancing the night away at
Heart 2 Heart Dance tomorrow!!!

...also thanks to everyone for stopping by and sharing some beautiful with us!!

We aren't the only ones spending time together,
Join Dory and Bailey over at the Idaho Pug Ranch and see how their date is going.
(you can press HERE or on their name above and transport over)



We are joining our friend Sugar and {This Moment} See Beautiful for the
{This Moment} See Beautiful Blog Hop


22 comments:

  1. Oh that's so sweet...very beautiful.
    And the first signs of Spring, YAY!!!!
    Loves and licky kisses
    Princess Leah xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful and we now are longing for Spring. Have a fabulous Friday.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a totally sweet post and the last sunset photo is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hari OM
    siiggghhhh............. oh thank you for sharing your special time together - you definitely are a match beautiful!!! Hugs and wags, YAM-aunty xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a precious post for Seeing Beautiful!! We are so happy you got to enjoy it together!! Happy Seeing Beautiful!! xo Chloe and LadyBug

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh that's so romantic...two pups on a bench and then the photo with the
    sunset... wow! one word: BEAUTIFUL!
    easy rider

    ReplyDelete
  7. I enjoyed our hike and all the pretty flowers and that is a sweet poem to... my favorite is the two of you watching the sunset..

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is the sweetest post and poem! You two make an adorable couple! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. {{SIGH}} We love ♥ that Poem you wrote fur your beautiful Sasha.

    What a lovely walk and rest on the bench... the flowers are so beautiful..
    ROBIN.... OMD spring MUST be getting close if you spotted a robin.
    THIS was a post FILLED with both LOVE and BEAUTY.

    ReplyDelete
  10. What Beautiful flowers you have on your hike. And a lovely poem for Sasha...I hope it warmed her heart as much as it did ours!
    Oz

    ReplyDelete
  11. OH MY DOGS BILBO YOU ARE THE MOST ROMANTIC PUPPY....WHO KNEW...WOW IS SASHA ONE LUCKY GIRL. YOU TWO ARE HAVING A VERY VERY FINE SWEETHEART WEEKEND. THANK YOU FOR SHARING SOME SPECIAL MOMENTS AND SHARING YOUR BEAUTY
    Hugs madi your bfff

    ReplyDelete
  12. Now that is a whole lot of beautiful going on there. That Sasha is just one of my very favorite gals. Beautiful pictures and time spent with a beautiful friend. Love it.
    Blessings,
    Goose

    ReplyDelete
  13. How absolutely wonderful Bilbo and Sasha! We are seeing beautiful because of you!!!!
    Luvs
    Marty and the Gang

    ReplyDelete
  14. Bilbo I am so honored and so lucky to be sharing this post with you. Thank you Dory for letting us have your flower Friday. I see beautiful in all of you whenever I come to visit, but mostly in the handsome face of my Bilbo. I am so excited for the dance that I know I won't be able to sleep tonight. Thank you to Bilbo for coming to help me with the foodables so I get them all done on time. It is going to be a wonderful dance and I am the luckiest girl in Blogville!!!


    Loveys Sasha

    ReplyDelete
  15. Boy, Valentine's Day sure makes everyone MUSHY! :) I bet Sasha loved her day with you, Bilbo.

    ReplyDelete
  16. You are an old romantic Mr Bilbo! We are sure Sasha had a wonderful time admiring all the flowers.
    Dip and Elliot x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Bilbo, you are a lucky doggie to have such a beautiful girl. Sasha is very special, and a wonderful cook!.
    Thanks so much for your help with my beach dinner with Dory, I think she really liked it! I hope our train goes really slow so we can savor every minute
    hugs
    Mr Bailey
    Hazel & Mabel too

    ReplyDelete
  18. Beautiful! Looks like flowers aren't the only thing blooming around there!

    Your Pals,

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete
  19. You two are so cute together. {{Sigh}} Our mom made that sound when she saw that you already have flowers blooming. She wants to come live with you as we are more than knee deep in snow.

    ReplyDelete

We love to read your peemails!!