11/11/16

I'm a Lucky Dog!


 There I was laying on Jakey the couch snoozing, when the doorbell rang...





 ...I ran to the door, but Mama was already there..
"Arty, it looks like you got a package from Idaho!"
RRRIIIIPPPPPPP!!
What??? She opened my package???
 



 Look at the great Halloween Card my best girl, Mabel, sent me!!



 ...and look what else Mabel sent me!!! 
a NEW TIE...Isn't it pawsome?!



I think I look very GQ, don't you?? But what makes it so special is Mabel had it made especially for me with the same material as her dress!!! She wanted to make sure we looked great for the election!



 
 Thank you Mabel, I feel like the luckiest guy in Blogville!! 

Make sure to stop by tomorrow for our official Acceptance Speech!!

14 comments:

  1. Oh thats too cute!! You are way lucky and Congrats on the mayoral win!!

    Wags
    Oreo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mabel has THE PAW for fashion! you look great and it is the bestest style for blogville office :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mabel is just the bestest! You look terrific, Arty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, that was so nice of Mabel to do that for you. That is such a snazzy tie. Looking forward to your speech tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well, we think it looks just brilliant! Fit for a mayor and his vice-mayoress!

    Mara and Miss Oswin from Norway

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE IT.. and I love you and Mabel dressed to match. so cute... I will have a talk with mom about opening your mail..

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ohhhhhhhhhhhh Arty I think in this particular incidence you can forgive Mama for mail tampering... BUT she should be warned once you are Mayor there will be no special favors so tell her to get the sticky washed off her paws ASAP

    OH my cats that card is too funny 'wound up'. You know that style of tie looks to be very comfy and it lays flat doesn't hinder your chin movements. Wonder if there is a pattern out there for it. Well done Mabel...
    Hugs madi your bfff

    ReplyDelete
  8. Arty I did not think you could get any more handsome but OH! My! Pug! my heart is all a flutter. You look so dashing! I am excited for the big speech tomorrow!
    hugs
    Mabel

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hari OM
    You are just adorable, the pair of you... and I have no doubt will make a formidable team for Blogville!!! Hugs and wags, YAM-aunty xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a great gift. You two look fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  11. OMDS!!!!!!! That is FABulous Arty!!! You guys are gonna look amazin' at the swearing in!
    Kisses,
    Ruby ♥

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh my Dog, Oh my Dog. That's the same card Mom bought Dad after they got engaged! The tie is WAY cool. You have the BESTEST girlfriend.

    Abby Lab

    ReplyDelete

We love to read your peemails!!