12/29/16

IMPORTANT BLOGVILLE REMINDER!

This coming Monday is the day I will officially get sworn in as Blogville's Mayor, and Mabel will become Vice-Mayor! 
I sure hope you can join us!!

I recently got together with the Lame-Duck and prior Mayors to finalize the change in the administration...
I got some great advice from Frankie!



...and even though I was a bit concerned about all the attention, the Mayors were all very patient with me!!



Flat Madi told me about some of the Mayoral perks!




...and by the end of the meeting I was feeling much more relaxed about everything and had all the paperwork I needed sent over to our Office Manager, Princess Leah, so she could get her file system set up and organized.

Back at City Hall....
I'm sure Leah will have everything in order by Monday!





I am officially inviting all Blogville Directors, staff and Blogville Residents to feel free to make a speech about the vision of your pawsition or what you would like to see more of(or less of) in Blogville and then Hop aboard the 
Inaugural Blog Hop! 



The Blog Hop will be set up over HERE on our hoppity page so you can link on up whenever you are ready!

After the ceremony, make sure to join us on the City Lawn for Lawn Reception hosted by the Idaho Pug Ranch!


 


23 comments:

  1. Woof! I'm getting nervous but excited in a good way about becoming Director of Arts and Entertainment!
    Louis Dog Armstrong

    ReplyDelete
  2. How exciting!!!! It's gonna be pawsome funs Arty just you wait and see
    Loves and licky kisses
    Princess Leah xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hari OM
    Glad to be along with you Arty... I have no doubt at all that Blogville is in good paws!!! Hugs and wags, YAM-aunty xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. We know you can do it! We have faith in you and Mabel. Good luck.

    Mara, Brom and Miss Oswin from Norway

    ReplyDelete
  5. You better rest up and enjoy the quiet life the next few days before the new job takes over your life! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dont be nervous arty! Blogvilles got your back. We can all help shred that pile of paperwork in the office too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are all beautiful and sweet and kind and generous and did I say beautiful? I wish the one on the 20th would be just half as good as this Monday coming... great job to the has beens and the will be...

    ReplyDelete
  8. It will be a pawty to remember, that's fur sure!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey Mayor Elect Arty... Just remember to NOT drink a bunch of Water before time... and PEE before you take the Stand...
    RELAX buddy.... you won't be alone...
    You will have a BLAST being Mayor... I am speaking from EXPERIENCE...

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have hopped on the hop, practiced my speech and am so ready I am sittin' on went!
    hugs madi your bfff

    ReplyDelete
  11. PS I promise to be brief...as in quick...not as in tigty whitey like Fne wear

    ReplyDelete
  12. Arty, I am just so so proud of you and I KNOW you will be a pawsome Mayor!!!!
    big pug hugs from your girl
    Mabel

    ReplyDelete
  13. I am shining my badge getting ready for the event
    Edward (& Lily)

    ReplyDelete
  14. We know you will be a great Mayor Arty and with Mabel by your side it will be easy.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I am so proud that you'll be mayor, Arty, and carry on the tradition of great leadership that the Doodz gave Blogville!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thanks for the reminder.
    And Arty, you could have no better tutors than the Doods, when it comes to lessons in posing for the cameras!
    Toodle pip!
    Bertie.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thank you for the timely reminder. We know you'll be great following in the paw steps of the previous mayors, Arty. Congratulations. See ya next year! 😃

    ReplyDelete
  18. Monday is really going to be a big day for all of you. How exciting.

    ReplyDelete

We love to read your peemails!!