12/19/19

Reindeer Sighting on Nature Friday

Rosy here today for Holiday Nature Friday! Last week Mama came home and told me she had a nature encounter with Santa's reindeer.



 
*EYE ROLL*
I let her know I was almost 2 1/2 years old, and was pretty sure there was no such thing as Santa Paws or his reindeer. 

Mama told me I better stopped being so sassy or I would end up on the naughty list.  I told her I just couldn't believe deer flew through the air!!



Then she showed me her pictures:
At first I was all like
"Looks like a regular deer, Mama"




...and then I saw the following picture...



 WHOAH! 
This looks a whole bunch like Rudolph, don't you think??


and then I really had a change of heart when I saw this:
 
 This reindeer was TOTALLY FLYING!!!!



OH MY DOG! 
I sure hope Santa doesn't take me off his Nice list for not believing!!!



Ho! Ho! Ho! I'll put a good word in for you Rosy!



Ummm....thanks, Secret Santa Deer!


So remember, don't ever stop believing in Santa Paws and his flying reindeer OR you might end up on the naughty list!





 Show us your nature! It can be flowers, your current weather, a scene out of your window, or maybe a picture from a vacation, walk or other journey! Any kind of nature picture will do! If you don't see a link below, click HERE 
to our Hoppity Page.

24 comments:

  1. Rosie, with such clear evidence, who could fail to be convinced?
    Toodle pip!
    Bertie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your mama is always right, Rosy. Always believe!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We all believe. Better watch out for those deer on the road as they can be super dangerous. Mom would rather have the fly over the roads. Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Always Believe! Yes, Arty, there "IS" a Santy Paws ... hope our joining is okay ... this is
    Dougie Dog "naturally" indoors under Christmas lights ...
    Merry Christmas to one and all.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hari Om
    You've convinced me, Rosy!!! Hugs and wags, YAM-aunty xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. How cool that your mom found Santa's reindeer. You are so cute in you antlers too Rosy.

    ReplyDelete
  7. My ghostwriter says that Santa's reindeer spend their off time in the little woods around the nursing home where she works. At night, they eat the flowers and plants, and peek in the windows to say hello. Some nights they go for walks along the main road in town, and then head over to the supermarket, probably to raid the salad bar there. GW says she has to be careful driving home at night because they like to leap across the road even in the middle of town! Yes, they are very cheeky indeed! She has never seen one with a Santa hat on, though.

    ReplyDelete
  8. HO HO HO… we have reindeer Lift Off! you go Rudolph! you can do it. We believe!

    ReplyDelete
  9. BOL BOL BOL Niece Rosy pictures are with 87,000 words.....and you know Mommas are always right!!
    I love your photos
    Hugs Aunty HiC

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love this Rosy. You and your mom did a great job.

    Have a woof woof day and weekend. My best to your siblings and your wonderful mom. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  11. Uh, oh, a hunter friend is bringing us another deer to eat this winter. I sure hope he doesn't get one of Santa's!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh Rosy! Wow... I love your reindeer! I think that was Rudolf! And I know that you're on the nice list. You are the definition of "nice"!

    ReplyDelete
  13. How cool to see the reindeer flying! Rosy, you're just so cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. It's good to hide your doubts at this time of year...BOL! (Oh and Santa has flying kangaroos here..)

    ReplyDelete
  15. This made me smile because you know Santa

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh, your Mom was so lucky to get that very special sighting! We believe! ♥
    Jan & the crew at Wag 'n Woof Pets

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh Rosy, you are very lucky to gets on the nice list!!! I have been havin' my paws crossed that I will, too, be on there! hehehehee
    Butts, don't ever doubt the Santa Paws magic my furiend!
    Stay dry up there!
    Kisses,
    Ruby ♥

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wow your Mama sure did see sumfin special!! We doubt Santa Paws would efur put your sweet face on da Naughty list Rosy :)

    xoxo,
    Matt & Matilda

    ReplyDelete
  19. Never stop believing in Santa Rosy!!
    hugs
    Mabel & Hilda

    ReplyDelete
  20. Good news. She was scouting ways into the house for Santa. I am sure you are getting gifts now

    ReplyDelete
  21. We haven't seen our deer around lately, maybe they are off to the North Pole to get ready to help Santa out.

    ReplyDelete

We love to read your peemails!!