2/10/20

Happy and Tasty Tuesday!

Rosy here today to tell you about the PAWESOME adventure I had while I was in Carmel! 
After our walk around town, Mama and Daddy took me to a FANCY RESTAURANT!!! 
You see, in Carmel, dogs are treated as royalty! We can go into most of the shoppes and we can eat at most of the restaurants!



 
I was looking at the menu to see what I wanted when Mama reminded me I had already eaten my dinner...but she did say if I was a good girl, Daddy might share a bite of his dinner with me!



Once I heard Daddy was having a steak, you could probably guess I was a VERY good girl!!



Mama always gets stuff I don't like or can't eat...although she did give me a little bite of her cheese!



Daddy held me in his lap for a bit, so I could take part in the dinner conversation. We talked about Declan's pawty and our walk...and how nice it was to be able to hang out at the dinner table, just like at home!




When dinner arrived, I couldn't wait to get my first taste of Filet Mignon....

OMD, it was AMAZEBALLS!!!!



I had Mama make this short video to document this wonderful occasion!


You can also watch it HERE on YouTube.




Needless to say, Daddy gave me a few bites...and is now my favorite pawrent
(at least until next time Mama feeds me, anyway)



A big thank you to the Cypress Inn and to all of Carmel-by-the-Sea
for being so dog friendly!!!





We are joining our friends at  Comedy Plus for the Happy Tuesday Blog Hop this week!

23 comments:

  1. oh my word, that looks so super tasty!!! we go with steak too but the mama said that was the best thing ever what your mama picked...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rosy, your are the world's luckiest pup. Filet mignon!!! Did you show that video to your brother? I think they might just be a teeny wee bit jealous...
    Toodle pip!
    Bertie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hari OM
    O.M.D. That is just the best!!! Hugs and wags, YAM-aunty xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMD, you are the luckiest girlie on the face of this earth, Rosy! I want to go to Carmel!

    ReplyDelete
  5. help I am smiling and a can't stop. that video is beyond precious. I wish our big black dog ate so gently as you do Rosy.... you even smelled the steak first. Big takes what ever it is as soon as the hand gets close. of course if it turns out to be raw carrot, which is the only thing he will not eat, he spits it out on the floor.

    ReplyDelete
  6. How nice you got to have some steak. Sometimes being the only dog is a lot of fun and you get to do more stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  7. A real restaurant? Wowie! And it looks like you behaved beautifully as well. I think Mama and Daddy must be very proud of you Rosy!

    Klem

    ReplyDelete
  8. Niece Rosy...Marilyn mighta thought diamonds were a girls bestie BUT I say Daddies are a girls bestie. I'm not even sure Dad of Madi would share his steak with me. BOL BOL
    Mamas look quite yummy too and well cheese is always good and tell Mama thanks for the excellent video
    Hugs Aunty HiC

    ReplyDelete
  9. We couldn't tell what was on your Mama's plate, Rosie, but we think we would have eaten without asking what it was. OMD, look at you sniffing the meat before daintily taking it! That's how Riley does! Mommy says I need to get just a bit more like you so that she is left with fingers to type with. I don't know what she means. XOX Xena

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a feast you had, Rosy. Wow, all that food looked so very good. You can't beat a filet mignon. You just can't.

    Thank you for joining the Happy Tuesday Blog Hop.

    Have a fabulous Happy Tuesday. My best to your siblings and your peeps. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a perfect dinner out you had. We sure hope you got a little more than just one nibble of that steak.

    ReplyDelete
  12. OMD, you got filet mignon?! You're a lucky pup!

    ReplyDelete
  13. WOW! A fancy restaurant and your manners were superb. That's probably why we don't go to restaurants. We'd be trying to get on the table!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh my goodness Rosy, such a terrific and yummy time you were having!

    ReplyDelete
  15. you are a lovely dinner companion Rosie. My Alex would share his filet with you too!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. That is so nice that you were able to join your mom and dad for dinner. Your video is so cute and we say YES! To cheese and crackers.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow, Rosie, we can't believe you got to go to such a fancy restaurant, and even got dessert too!! Carmel sounds like an awesome place!
    Jan & the crew at Wag 'n Woof Pets

    ReplyDelete
  18. This is how my friend Wesley Virgin's story starts in this SHOCKING AND CONTROVERSIAL video.

    You see, Wesley was in the military-and soon after leaving-he found hidden, "SELF MIND CONTROL" tactics that the government and others used to obtain everything they want.

    As it turns out, these are the EXACT same tactics lots of famous people (notably those who "come out of nothing") and the greatest business people used to become wealthy and successful.

    You probably know that you use only 10% of your brain.

    That's mostly because the majority of your brain's power is UNTAPPED.

    Maybe this conversation has even taken place INSIDE your own head... as it did in my good friend Wesley Virgin's head 7 years ago, while driving a non-registered, trash bucket of a vehicle with a suspended license and with $3.20 on his debit card.

    "I'm absolutely fed up with living paycheck to paycheck! Why can't I turn myself successful?"

    You've taken part in those questions, ain't it right?

    Your own success story is waiting to start. You just have to take a leap of faith in YOURSELF.

    CLICK HERE TO LEARN WESLEY'S METHOD

    ReplyDelete

We love to read your peemails!!