11/4/20

Thankful for the Tooth Fairy

 
 Sunny here, joining Brian for Thankful Thursday!
 
Today I want to say how thankful I am for the Tooth Fairy!! For the past month or so, it seems like all my baby teeth have been falling out! I was worried that maybe I was going to have to start eating soft food...but everyone in the house told me not to worry..I still had PLENTY of teeth in my mouth(funny, they especially told me that after games of tug and bitey face).
 
 

 
Mama and Daddy told me to put the teeth under my pillow and the Tooth Fairy would come.
At first, I was a bit skeptical. I mean, sheesh,  I don't even have a pillow! But the pawrents said to put the tooth outside my room when I went took a nap and the Tooth Fairy would take it from there.....

~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
Meanwhile, the tooth fairy takes the tooth and flutters out to the back deck!
 
 
 
 flutter....flutter...flutter...
 
Hi effurybody, it's me, Rosy
The Tooth Fairy!!
Did I hear Sunny lost another tooth??? 
 

 
 Yep, looks like it is one of her sharp teeth too!! Hopefully, this will keep her from biting me..I mean biting ROSY too much!
 
...but I digress....
 

 
 Let me just put the tooth in my magic sparkle cloud,

 

 
Wave my wand
and say the magic words...
 Bippety Bobbity BOO!
 
 
and Voila!!

 
 It replaces the tooth with COOKIES!!!

 
 
 
Naturally,  the tooth fairy gets one cookie as payment and the other two go to Sunny! Maybe she'll share with her sister Rosy!

~~~~~~~~~~
 
 

 
Boy, those were some good cookies 
too(sorry Rosy, no sharing)!!
 
 
Thanks Tooth Fairy for making sure I was paid well for all my teeth!!!



Thank you Brian for hosting the
Thankful Thursday Blog Hop!
 


 

21 comments:

  1. Oh Sunny, how lucky you are to have a tooth fairy in the house.
    Toodle pip!
    Bertie.
    PS You might just want to share a treat with Rosy. I think this particular tooth fairy would then be encouraged to appear again when you next shed a tooth..

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is super sweet ;O) the mama was so happy that this shark-time was over, but I showed her immediately that my new teeth are dangerous too LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful tooth fairy and she sure does bring great treats for your tooth, Sunny!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sunny, you are getting so big and looking so very grown up!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's sure sweet for that beautiful Tooth Fairy to visit you with snacks cutie Sunny! Thanks for joining our Thankful Thursday Blog Hop!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, Rosy, that tooth fairy looks just like you. How strange. And what does that fairy do with all those teeth? She sure is pretty (like you). XOX Xena and Lucy

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can't believe that we found something in this wide world that I don't already know! Haha. I did not know that puppies baby teeth fell out I have never seen that because when we did have puppies which was rare they lived outside and I guess they fell out and I didn't know. Since we rescue older dogs they have already lost their teeth so thanks for teaching me something new. I must say that is 1 cute tooth fairy even if she did steal one of your three bones and I'm sure she knew that you are not going to share the other two so she got hers first. You both look absolutely adorable I'm wondering how much you get paid for all this posing I mean dog models get paid right?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hari OM
    What a lucky puppy you are Sunny!!! (Well done big sisfur...) Hugs and wags, YAM-aunty xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nieces Rosy and Sunny what an absolutely delightful post. I am grinning from ear to ear.
    Rosy darlin' if you come to see me I'll leave something under my pillow too..your presence will be my present though.
    Hugs Aunty HiC

    ReplyDelete
  10. Aw, the tooth fairy is so amazing. So cute.

    Have a woof woof Thankful Thursday. Scritches to all the pups and my best to the mom. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  11. That's one adorable looking tooth fairy! 🦷

    ReplyDelete
  12. OMD, I don't remember the Tooth Fairy ever visiting ME. You're a lucky duck, Sunny!

    ReplyDelete
  13. You're pretty lucky! My ghostwriter says she has never, ever found one her pups' baby teeth. She thinks we all just swallowed them.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Well, Sunny, you not only have a generous Tooth Fairy, but she is might pretty too:

    Woos - Lightning, Misty, and Timber

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow! You are so lucky to have a tooth fairy visit you, Sunny. When Walter had some of his teeth removed last year one didn't show up at our house.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh wow, we love that you got a visit from the Tooth Fairy! The gifts left were perfect! We hope you had a wonderful Thursday!

    ReplyDelete
  17. OMD, I haven't seen puppy toothers for like....12 years nows! BOL!!!! I am so glads Rosy.....um....I mean THE TOOTH FAIRY made a trade for some delish cookies! Whats you gonna do with an old toother anyhu? much betters to gets some noms!
    Kisses,
    Ruby ♥
    pees: Rosy, you looks ADORABLES!

    ReplyDelete

We love to read your peemails!!