
Do you remember those silly black, orange, and wite Towee birdies that used to flit around the Birdy Block?? Well, for the first time in three years, TC actually caught them flitting around the fountain:

They sure are twitchy little birdies!
Thanks for all the well wishes on Monday! Mama says I should give you an update on my Hypo Thyroid thing. I am taking some medicine that has already been helping. It is a little pill called levothyroxine sodium. It is something that I will probably have to take forever. They will check my bloods every month to adjust the dosage if needed. The best news is I haven't been snappy or as grumpy, so it must be working!

Wordless Wednesday Blog Hop this week!
Praying for a good doctor's report for you, good buddy
ReplyDeleteHari Om
ReplyDeleteYes, they are very fidgety featheries - but quite pretty ones! And good news about the meds - long may it continue! Hugs and wags, YAM-aunty xxx
We know nothing about birds at our house but you all sure know your birds! Glad the medicine is helping you and hopefully you will be your happy self again soon.
ReplyDeleteThat Towee is a fun bird to watch. I'm so glad your medication is already helping you feel better, Sunny.
ReplyDeleteNiece Sunny I love Mama's gorgeous Afghan and your pose makes the Afghan 87 times more gorgeous. I'm very thankful your meds are working.
ReplyDeleteTowhees are so funny and the towhee shuffle is quite unique
Hugs cecilia
The Towee birds are so cute and we are so happy that your little pill is helping you, Sunny!
ReplyDeleteI love your backyard. I love your pond. I love seeing you and I'm so happy the medicine is working. Not being snappy and grumpy is a good thing.
ReplyDeleteThank you for joining the Wordless Wednesday Blog Hop.
Have a fabulous Wordless Wednesday. Scritches to the girls and my very best to their wonderful peeps. ♥
Sunny ~ so glad to hear you are feeling better ~ you are so adorable and love video on the sweet bird ~ Hugs ^_^
ReplyDeleteThat was a fun video! I'm glad you got the meds sweet Sunny, I take that same one and it works good!
ReplyDeletecolourful crochet back ground there Sunny (mama's creation?) Pleased to know you have some medicine that helps match your mood to your name.
ReplyDeleteThose little birdies are too adorable.
ReplyDeleteGlad to hear you're a bit better on the grumpy front. Continued well wishes for getting the thyroid condition under control.
Charlee: "BIRDS!!!"
ReplyDeleteChaplin: "Sunny, Dennis told us that our brother Tucker who we never met was on those thyroid pills for a long, long time, and they were very helpful for him. We're glad they are helping you too."
Charlee: "Yes, these things happen. I have to get inhaler treatments from now on, apparently; it's not as bad as it sounds, I get treats afterwards. Anyway we do what we have to do, right?"
Lulu: "I think it's more like you do what Mama and Dada say you have to do."
Oona: "Speak for yourselves."