8/24/26

Tell All Travel Tuesday

Today, we wanted to give you a head's up about some travel Mama has been doing "behind the scenes"(before we left for our camping trip).  

 Our Grandaddy (Mama's Daddy) is having problems remembering things and needs some extra help, so Mama took a trip to Texas to see what she could do.  

She left us alone with Daddy....
Sunny was NOT amused to have her routine disturbed. She showed her displeasure by playing the, "no treats until you take your medicine" stand off game with Daddy. He didn't give in though, and eventually Sunny got used to Mama being gone for 87 years (or maybe 10 days).
(and she took her meds from Daddy like a good girl most days)


Me?? Although I did miss Mama, I LOVE having Daddy in charge! He took me for evening walkies almost every night and I even got TWO walkies on the weekends! I saw sooooo many kitties and bunnies!! I was one Happy Lhasa Girlie!


Mama is back home now but she warned us that she will be taking shorter trips to help Grandaddy, and may need to leave us alone with Daddy again.  There has also been talk about another longer trip to Texas in the next couple of weeks. Rumor has it that Daddy is going to go with her and we may get to go too.

Paws Crossed!

We are joining Sandee at Comedy Plus for the 
Happy Tuesday Blog Hop this week! 




No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to read your peemails!!