true... soooo true
Climb on her lap, Rosy. I do that to my mom all the time!
Hari OMBOL... was she disturbing the peace then, Rosy?! Hugs and wags YAM-aunty xxx
Thankfully our mom doesn't yell at sports she gets nervous and starts doing stuff around the house. We are thrilled MN Gophers won Sat night and Vikes are 3-0 after yesterday. Go purple!
Niece Rosy OMDs OMDs your Mama is a secret yeller during footballPlease ask Dad to get a video of that.Hugs AC
Football season can get noisy, Rosy. My mom can get a bit loud when she is watching her teams too.
Ah Rosy ~ I agree I don';t like loud noises ~ especially the wind we had during the storm this weekend ~ Happy quiet week to you sweet one ~ Hugs ^_^
I agree with you, Rosy. There should be far more attention paid to you.Thank you for joining the Awww Mondays Blog Hop. Have a fabulous Awww Monday and week. Scritches to the pups and my very best to their wonderful peeps. ♥
Sooo cute!Ash @ Essentially AshClick here if you want to follow me on Bookstagram, booktok, add my snapchat or check out my photography
I would love to snuggle you sweetest Rosy!
Oh my gosh...I don't think you could be any more adorable, Rosy.
Yep, priorities, people!
We love to read your peemails!!
true... soooo true
ReplyDeleteClimb on her lap, Rosy. I do that to my mom all the time!
ReplyDeleteHari OM
ReplyDeleteBOL... was she disturbing the peace then, Rosy?! Hugs and wags YAM-aunty xxx
Thankfully our mom doesn't yell at sports she gets nervous and starts doing stuff around the house. We are thrilled MN Gophers won Sat night and Vikes are 3-0 after yesterday. Go purple!
ReplyDeleteNiece Rosy OMDs OMDs your Mama is a secret yeller during football
ReplyDeletePlease ask Dad to get a video of that.
Hugs AC
Football season can get noisy, Rosy. My mom can get a bit loud when she is watching her teams too.
ReplyDeleteAh Rosy ~ I agree I don';t like loud noises ~ especially the wind we had during the storm this weekend ~ Happy quiet week to you sweet one ~ Hugs ^_^
ReplyDeleteI agree with you, Rosy. There should be far more attention paid to you.
ReplyDeleteThank you for joining the Awww Mondays Blog Hop.
Have a fabulous Awww Monday and week. Scritches to the pups and my very best to their wonderful peeps. ♥
Sooo cute!
ReplyDeleteAsh @ Essentially Ash
Click here if you want to follow me on Bookstagram, booktok, add my snapchat or check out my photography
I would love to snuggle you sweetest Rosy!
ReplyDeleteOh my gosh...I don't think you could be any more adorable, Rosy.
ReplyDeleteYep, priorities, people!
ReplyDelete