4/8/10

Thankful for Thursday

We had another wonderful week here in Texas! Full of wonderful flowers, a fun and blessed Easter and so much more that we are thankful for!!

First we received this totally rockin' award from Teddy:

The rules say that I have to say seven beautiful things about myself, hmmmmmmm let's see...

1. I have naturally curly/wavy hair....that is strange for a Lhasa...Mama thinks maybe I have a little poodle in me.
2. I love to climb up on Mama and give her morning snuggles. She likes this MOST of the time, but sometimes wishes I would wait until she was awake first.
3. I love to protect the birdie food in my backyard from squirrels
4. I like to take Mama for long walks in the park (hint, hint Mama)
5. I like to play tug with my Daddy
6. I like to give lots of kisses
7. I have mastered walking up the fun ramp that Daddy made for me and Bilbo!

I am going to pass this on to....
1. Auggie and Riley of the BooDee BooDah Tribe
2. Bella the Westie - She lives in Australia and has the most beautiful outfits!!!
3. Stella and her pals over at Therapy has Gone to the Dogs - Stop by and give her some boyfriend advice!
4.Boomer over at The Booker Man
5. To Riley and Star. You know Star, she gives some pawsome advice and Riley is her hunk of a brother
6. To Sierra Rose, she is a cute Goldie girl that my Uncle Cowboy looks like!
7. and last, but certainly not least, to my friend Tank. He is an extreme adventure seeking Lhasa who actually LIKES the water(plus, he is pretty darn cute!)

Daddy came in all huffy last Monday. Seems like Bilbo and ME got the only mail of the day!
First we got this pawsome Easter card form our good friends Riley and Star!!

Thanks a bunch!!! 
Kiss, Kiss Star and Paw Knocks Riley!

Then we got another very cool Paw It Forward package from Miss Sierra Rose!! 

Since there is so much going on with GABE we are going to wait until after GABE to share it with you...but it is SO very pawsome!! Thanks so much Miss Sierra!!!!!











26 comments:

  1. Hi ya pals! Thank you for the award!! And, you are most welcome on the PIF box! We had a fun time putting it together. Glad it arrived safely!
    Have a wonderful week.

    Hugs and snaggle-tooth kisses,
    Sierra Rose

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great award Dory and a beautiful spring day to celebrate it
    have tons of fun
    luv
    Benny & Lily

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the award, Dory... and what a lovely card too.

    Licks, hero

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an exciting week you have had!! Those are such pawsome cards too! Congrats on your award!

    Woofs and Kisses!
    The Fiesty Three

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on the awardie, Dory! I just gave that one out today, too. But I didn't remembers the part about saying beautiful things about myself. And I try so hard to follows the rules, too! Oh well.

    And I luvs your Easter card. You have very much nice furends!

    Wiggles & Wags,
    Mayzie

    ReplyDelete
  6. I thought you were supposed to have naturally curly hair!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Dory
    Congrats on the nice and well deserved award and what very nice cards too!!! We enjoyed reading about things you like to do.
    Madi and Mom

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats on the award, present (can't wait to see it), and card!


    Wags and Licks,
    Mollie Jo & Bobo

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh furry much to be thankful for indeed
    lovely easter cawds and we cant wait to shee pics of the fun package
    ish'nt it wonderful in texas at thish time of the year??
    pibble sugars and wee wags
    the pittie padck

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats on your well deserved award! Isn't it fun to get mail?

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Dory. My name is Sunny. I really like your blog. Come visit mine at sunnyspaw.blogspot.com.
    Luv,
    Sunny

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for passing along the award Dory... you're pretty darn cute yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love it when we get mail! The hunas just get the bills, we get all the fun stuff! No wonder they get huffy!!

    Snorts-
    Brutus the Frenchie

    ReplyDelete
  14. congrats on your award, miss dory!! and look at your awesome easter card you got!
    thanks a ton for sharing the award with me! that is so nice of you!
    *woof*
    the booker man

    ReplyDelete
  15. OOO dory the exploree!
    I knew you'd get a bunch of awards! It's your beauty mixed with a lil sass! perfect combo
    norwood

    PS mom says thanks for always visiting me. We always read your blog daily but getting mom to comment for me every day is a trick. I'm gonna have to give her a wine award for blogging

    ReplyDelete
  16. Khongrats on your pawesome award!

    Great khard too!

    Hugz&Khysses,
    Khyra
    PeeEssWoo: We are glad your mama likes our tree pikhs - we've got more tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi, Dory!
    Congratulations on your Award!
    Morning kisses are great, right mom??
    Riley and Star sent you a beautiful card!
    Kisses and hugs
    Lorenza

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hip hip ha roooo! Congrats!!!
    Play bows,
    Zim

    ReplyDelete
  19. Those are very beautiful things about you, Dory.:)

    Love,
    Teddy Bear

    ReplyDelete
  20. Dory,

    That was a great thankful thursday post!

    xi martine & the kiddlets

    ReplyDelete
  21. Wow - what a lot is going on in your life, Dory! Congrats on your award and can't wait to hear about the PIF pkg.! Have a great weekend!
    Hugs xoxoxoxo
    Sammie

    ReplyDelete
  22. A wonderful week, awards and Prezzies... how much better can it get?!? You deserve it, our furry friends! The Corgi Country Crew

    ReplyDelete
  23. Congratulations on your award, and on getting more mail than your dada!

    ReplyDelete

We love to read your peemails!!