10/31/12

Happy Howloweenie!!




Candids-20121027-8
We can't believe it is that time of year again....you know...the one where the humans dress us up to look silly and then post our pictures all over the internet!! Before Mama put up the silly pictures, I made her put this one up of me a my pretty new dress...so remember this one instead of the rest of these, ok???

This year Jakey and Bilbo HID somewhere where Mama couldn't find them so it just Me, Arty and Foster Sis Annie were tortured by Mama this year!!

20121031-Halloween-2
I am a witch this year...not too bad, except for this STUPID hat, why does there ALWAYS have to be hats?!




20121031-Halloween
I do like the fluffy dress tho, but don't expect smileys or looking at the flashy box from ME!! 




It could be worse tho...Look at poor Arty!!
20121031-Halloween-8
Does she do this EVERY YEAR Dory???





20121031-Halloween-7
I is a PIGGIE??? 
Since when is liking to eat a bad thing???




20121031-Halloween-5
Ummm....Arty, you always eat EVERYpuppies food!!!




20121031-Halloween-3
WhatEVER Dory, I is a growing puppy!! 
 What did Mama do to you Miss Annie???





20121031-Halloween-10
I kinda like my costume Arty...I is a PUNKIN!!!
But not just ANY punkin.....







20121031-Halloween-11
I is THE GREAT PUNKIN!!!


 Happy Halloweenie Efurry Furry!!






14 comments:

  1. Aww, you all look fabulous in your Halloween costumes! We must admit, Arty looks less than impressed at being a pig, BOL!
    Dip Bridge and Elliot x

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look AWESOME! Happy Halloween, my friends!

    ReplyDelete
  3. BWHahahahaha...You guys look Pawsome!

    HAP-PEE HOWL-O-WEENIE FROM DaWEENIES AND OUR PACK!

    :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You all look adorable!!! (I hope it doesn't give my mom any crazy ideas, though!)
    Play bows,
    Zim

    ReplyDelete
  5. We just loves your witchy costume! You look magnificent!

    Sam and Pippen

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think witch and punkin are pretty good...but oh the dogmanity at the piggy costume!!!! BOL!

    ReplyDelete
  7. BOL, Happy Halloween
    Snorts,
    Benny & Lily

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aw....you look cute Dory!! Yah I dont know why they always have hats. I would say.....Just be THANKFUL that she didnt put you in that awful Tree rat costume again!!
    Happy Halloween

    wags
    Jazzi and Addi

    ReplyDelete
  9. Dory! You won one of the prizes in my Frosty Paws Giveaway!!! Please get in touch with your real address so we can ship your package!

    Congrats and thanks for helping spread the word about shelter pets!!

    PEE ESS... You all look SO CUTE!

    Happy Halloween!

    ReplyDelete
  10. BOL - you all look great. Love that witch hat, Dory. And Piggie and Pumpkin are pretty darn cute too.

    Happy Howl-o-ween from all of us!!!!

    BOOS and Woos - Phantom, Thunder, Ciara, and Lightning

    ReplyDelete
  11. I just love your costumes! You are all adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hee hee hee! I think I need to be the Great Pumpkin next year!

    At least she didn't make you wear the squirrel costume again this year, Dory!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I feel your pain, I was a yellow submarine AGAIN!!! Dory you look beautiful in your costume, but especially beautiful in the dress in the first picture. Arty and Annie look very nice also, at least she didn't make anyone wear the dreaded squirrel costume. I think Bilbo and Jakey had the right idea, lets all hide next year. I hope you at least got some Cheetos out of it. Now we have Thanksgiving to look forward to, that one is just foodables. I love Thanksgiving!

    Loveys Sasha

    ReplyDelete
  14. You guys are troopers for putting up with those silly costumes they put on us. We have been rebelling and Mom got us tshirts. You guys look great tho. We agree with you on the hats! No hats!

    Lots of licks,
    Swisher and Oakley

    ReplyDelete

We love to read your peemails!!