10/25/12

Maybe I'll run away....



DYB-FWF Candids-20121025-26
You will not believe what
 I have had to endure this past week.


DYB-FWF Candids-20121025-13-2
We all know that I am training our newest pack puppy Artie. He's a bit challenging, so it is taking some time and extra p-a-t-i-e-n-c-e.


But you will NEVER guess what Mama brought home this week....look at what I have to deal with NOW....


DYB-FWF Candids-20121025-7
A NEW FOSTER!!!!!
and it's another GIRLIE dog too, her name is ANNIE!!!

She is totally messing up my Artie training....


DYB-FWF Candids-20121025-3-2
Look at these cracker puppies!!!


DYB-FWF Candids-20121025-2-2
I will never get him back in shape after this Mama
...he will need professional help for sure!!!



DYB-FWF Candids-20121025-25

Our backyard is starting to look like doggie daycare!!



DYB-FWF Candids-20121025-21
How is one cute little pack leader suppose to manage all of this??? 
I have had almost as much as one little white dog can take........ 


Maybe I'll run away....I know a black laborador that might let me live there...that would teach Mama!!



At least Mama is not giving my bloggie away...you can read more about Annie by clicking HERE
OR...by clicking the Fun with Foster link....



17 comments:

  1. BOL,Dory - you sure do have one very full house - but what a cute pile of furries!!!We know you will whip them all into shape in no times.

    Woos - Phantom, Thunder, Ciara, and Lightning

    ReplyDelete
  2. Poor Dory! I'd offer to let you run away to my house...all four of my puppers would love to play with you, but I'm a foster coordinator, so we have guests here too sometimes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my word Dory! She has lost her mind for sure. Lockthe door so they can't get back in
    Benny & Lily

    ReplyDelete
  4. Poor Dory!! It is tuff but ya know that we have total confidence in ya Dory. If any dog can do it, it will be You!! If they get outta line just give them the ole eye look. Thats what I do to Addi and she knows!!

    wags
    Jazzi and Addi

    ReplyDelete
  5. Woof! Woof! You got a FUN FUN House. Golden Woofs to Annie (LOVE her name). You'll be okay. Happy Friday n Weekend. Lots of Golden Woofs, Sugar

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dory, I am so sorry for you. First and most impawtent, you should always be the only girl in the house. This is a must!! I hope Artie remembers some of the things you taught him. Annie is pretty cute though, I hope she is nice to you. Hang in there sweet Dory, I bet it will be better soon. Are you dressing up for Halloween??


    Loveys Sasha

    ReplyDelete
  7. Don't worry Dory, Anne is so cute she will soon find a good home. In the meantime, we know she will benefit from your advice.
    We are so pleased when you told us Arty is your puppy now, we think he fits right into your pack.
    Dip Bridge and Elliot x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dory, I's so sorry. Mom's don't understand and I sure don't understand the crazy things dey do. Stop, take a deep breath, and pee in her shoe!

    ReplyDelete
  9. But Artie and Annie are so cute. My yard always looks like doggie daycare :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Aw, Annie is such a cutie. Hope she finds a forever home real soon.

    ReplyDelete
  11. OMD OMD Dory you certainly do have your Paws FULL with Arty and now Annie.

    BUTT Please Don't run away. We would miss you.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow, that's a lot of pups! Maybe your mom is trying to get one of those TLC shows, like 19 pups and counting!! BOL!

    ReplyDelete
  13. The new foster is at least cute

    Stop on by for a visit
    Kari
    http://dogisgodinreverse.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. That looks like tons of fun, though! And look at it this way, Annie will help de-energize Artie so he can pay attention to your training better!
    Woo.
    Luv,
    Dave

    ReplyDelete
  15. hello dory its dennis the vizsla dog hay it duz kind of luk like doggie daycare their!!! yoo all mayk a kyoot pack eeven the new foster dog!!! soon yoo reely wil be aybel to put together a band calld commander dory and her lost backyard airmen!!! ha ha ok bye

    ReplyDelete
  16. Dory you have a big heart and a gentle soul...if Annie and Artie are trainable you are the one to do it....so how is Bilbo handling all the extra puppies? WE know Jakey goes with the flow most times.
    hugs Madi your BFFF

    ReplyDelete
  17. Aw Dory, we feel your pain. Our mama keeps bringing how kittens to foster. They are cute but they are never still and it's making us nervous.

    Hang in there Dory,
    Cindi Lou & The Kitty Krew

    ReplyDelete

We love to read your peemails!!