12/4/12

Christmas Card Frenzy!!






WE 20121207-52
It has been happening since Thanksgiving.....ALL this mail and guess what?? It is NOT FOR THE MAMA OR DADDY...it is all for ME!!! 




WE 20121207-50
Oh...sorry Mama, I mean US!!! I guess the other pack puppies names are on here too. Yep...there they are..DORY....Bilbo, Jakey and even bitey face ARTY!!




WE 20121207-47
They all smell SOOOOOOO GOOOOD!! Oh Mama, I smell Frankie Furter in here....OH, and there is Remington and even Big Carl!!!!
Where are we going to put ALL of these pretty cards????




ADDTL  20121207-8
I wanted to be able to see ALL of them, so I made Mama get out her YARNIES and make a BIGBIGBIG string to hang them on under her yarnie garland!!! This isn't even ALL of them.
I am going to have Mama do another string to hang the rest of them up!!




ADDTL  20121207-11
Aren't they just beautiful!!!




WE 20121207-5 
We peeked at Mama's eemailies yesterday and saw that we are getting a package sent ALL THE WAY from CANADA!! Sam let us know that strange rustlings were going on at his place. Mama says Sam lives close to Santa Paws so anything could be happening!!




WE 20121207-44
We ALL think that Blogland is such a wonderful place, full of wonderful, loving and FRIENDLY dogs AND humans!! Thanks to every furry and human for the beautiful cards!!!



16 comments:

  1. Look at all those cards!!!! I love the way your momma has displayed them!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You certainly have gotten a lot of cards, my friend! Blogland ROCKS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woof! Woof! It FUN to get cards from bloggie friends. We got yours yesterday and I see mine hanging. You guys did a great job with your card display. Lots of Golden Woofs, Sugar

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH YES..... getting cards from our furends is SOOOOOO Wonderful. We got YOUR card Too!! You have LOVELY Pawmenship... and such pretty Colors too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, you have such a lot of cards, how great is that!
    Dip Bridge and Elliot x

    ReplyDelete
  6. The cards are outta control, BOL
    Benny & Lily

    ReplyDelete
  7. I got your card too! This is so much fun seeing everyone's cards.

    Millie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my I got your Christmas Card today. It is just the bees knees because you got your folks to pose with you. Thanks for sending me a card. I am still working on mine. But I think I might be getting ahead of the game.
    Sweet William The Scot

    ReplyDelete
  9. Miss Dory,
    That is a swell way to hang up your cards. My momma is so lazy. All of mine are in a pile where I cannot enjoy them. She better get to work.

    Thank you for your nice card. I got it today. Now if I can just figure out which one of you is which.

    Kisses,
    Dexter

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your Moms is SO smart and creative Dory!! That garland looks pawsome!! Don't worries, mine should be theres soon!

    Kisses,
    Ruby

    ReplyDelete
  11. It's a good thing your parents aren't offended that all the cards were for you and your pack :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Dory what a neat idea on the card thingie. It is such fun to get mail and laugh at the peeps for being jealous. We just love your card...
    Mom wanted to know how you got it on a post card? Can it be ordered?
    Hugs madi your BFFF

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Dory, it's true, your package is on its way. The nice people at the post office even gave us a way for your mom to track your package's trip down to your house. That way your mom can "keep an eye on it". We hope you like your presents (yes you have to share...everyone gets something. It's Christmas).

    ReplyDelete
  14. It looks like ours hasn't arrived yet. Its on the way!

    Stop on by for a visit
    Kari
    http://dogisgodinreverse.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. We know!!! We know!!! We gots the same problem here too!!! Mama had to go get some REALLY WIDE ribbon to hang the cards on!! And guess what...she only got ONE card and ALL the rest are for US...me and LadyBug!! Tater Tot is a cutie!! Blogland is a fab place to be!! xoxo Chloe and LadyBug

    ReplyDelete

We love to read your peemails!!