12/11/12

We can NOT open them yet????




The mail man brought us a box today.... DBYWE20121215-6
ALL THE WAY FROM CANADA!!!! Whoo HOOO!!! Sammy Sam and his siblings sent us PRESSIES for Christmas!!!




DBYWE20121215-9  
Mama says we CAN NOT open them yet....cause we have to wait until CHRISTMAS....CHRISTMAS????? That's not for like a MILLION years!! 


DBYWE20121215-8
Arty....go give Mama the "look" and see if that helps...


 
DBYWE20121215-10
Please, please, PLEASE Mama...can we open the box??? 



 NO???



  DBYWE20121215-11 copy
OK...here is the deal...Arty, you and I will distract the Mama and Jakey will sneak a peak in the box!!! 







DBYWE20121215-13
We ended up doing a "compromise"! We gots to smell the open box and then it was "PUT AWAY" until Christmas...


SHEESH...Where is the trust Mama????

10 comments:

  1. I got a package too and Beth said I had to wait....however I called a special meeting with her and I think things may change....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where's PETA?? That's cruel and unusual punishment!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This one won't let us open ours either
    Benny & Lily

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't think that is very fair. My mommy let me open my pressie package.

    Millie

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can totally relate. After sniffing my box, it got put up on a table where I can't reach it!!

    Nubbin wiggles,
    Oskar

    ReplyDelete
  6. You will enjoy it all the more if you wait - even if you are all saints, LOL!
    Dip Bridge and Elliot x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Dory, Arty, Jakey and Bilbo - we're glad that your package arrived safely. I'm sure that the Post Office people knew that your mom was tracking it as the package made its way down to you. We're really hoping that you like your pressies.

    Sam

    ReplyDelete
  8. I can't believe she didn't give in to the look. She must be heartless, oh well you will have something to look forward to. I hope it is something really cool.

    Loveys Sasha

    grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr to Bilbo

    ReplyDelete
  9. I opened my pups box for photos and then closed it up again :)

    Stop on by for a visit
    Kari
    http://dogisgodinreverse.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Bummer. We whined. and whined. and whined. We broke 'em down. And we got to open our box!!! Give it a try!! xoxo Chloe and LadyBug

    ReplyDelete

We love to read your peemails!!