1/3/13

Arty's Big Adventure

So Arty went with Mama and Daddy to visit our Gramma in W-I-S-C-O-S-I-N or what Mama and Daddy call the land of snow!!! We received lots of letters from him while he was gone.....here is the first one...

Dear Dory, Jakey, Bilbo and Foster Sis Bella,

ABA-Christmas 2012-On the Rd
Daddy, Mama and I had a good time on the first day of my adventure. I spent most of the day sitting in the back seat doing this...





ABA-Christmas 2012-On the Rd
But sometimes Daddy stopped so I could stretch my legs and get a drink. We saw lots of cool things like this old factory.




ABA-Christmas 2012 - Oklahome
Here is a picture of Me and Daddy in Oklahoma.




ABA-Christmas 2012-On the Rd
Are we there YET??? 
Daddy drived and drived.....and finally we gots to the hotel. 




Last Day-Way Home-8 I did just what you said Dory and barked at everything that went by the room until Mama and Daddy FINALLY let me sleep with them!
Thanks for the great advice!

That was the first day.....I'll write more soon
Love,
Arty

16 comments:

  1. Your Daddy must be extra rugged to be out in the snow with short sleeves on his shirt.

    Kisses,
    Dexter

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember taking long road trips as a kid, and all I did in the back was sleep too. It's great to go to sleep, wake up, and you're there, refreshed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You came to WISCONSIN? That is where I live! I wish I could have seen you....maybe next time....

    ReplyDelete
  4. WHERE was your dad's COAT???

    WOW what a LONG trip. Love the pics.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It looks like a great trip! I wonder if you went past my house, Arty!

    Bunny

    ReplyDelete
  6. I wonder why this is the first time I dropped by your blog. LOL.

    Happy New Year to you.

    Huggies and Cheese,

    Haopee

    P.S. Great advice on the barking! It gets the human to finally give in. ^^

    ReplyDelete
  7. What fun. We love car rides. Glad you got to go along
    Benny & Lily

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! What a cool adventure! I can't wait to hear more!
    Play bows,
    Zim

    ReplyDelete
  9. That is a big adventure for a little dog - glad you had a good time.
    Dip Bridge and Elliot x

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a COOL (and cold) adventure! Stay warm!

    Happy New Year!

    Lots of licks,
    Swisher and Oakley

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very Cool Arty!! Cool..hehehe..
    Okays, It looks like you and your peeps had a great first day! Can't wait to see more!

    Kisses,
    Ruby

    ReplyDelete
  12. Jack is a very noisy hotel guest too!! It's better if we stay far away from the other guests walking by the door!

    ReplyDelete
  13. WTG Arty a letter from the road.
    SO just how did you get so lucky as to take your first road trip?
    Mom said if your room was by the ice machine she sends her sympathies.
    Hugs Madi your BFFF

    ReplyDelete
  14. Arty, what a cool adventure. Dory gave great advice as usual, she is really smart. I hope you have a nice trip. My Mommy and Daddy were born in Wisconsin.

    Loveys Sasha

    ReplyDelete
  15. How cool that he got to go with!

    Stop on by for a visit
    Kari
    http://dogisgodinreverse.com

    ReplyDelete

We love to read your peemails!!