1/8/13

Day 2 Arty's Big Adventure- Christmas in WI

Hear is another letter that Arty sent to us when he was on his big adventure to the cold tundra of W-I-S-C-O-N-S-I-N.....we made Mama promise to get these over with before it is NEXT Christmas!!



Dear Dory, Jakey, Bilbo and FS Bella,

We arrived and Wisconsin Gramma's house last night and went to bed early.  No snuggling with Mama and Daddy though, they brought my room...BOO!! But I was a good boy and slept all the night through!! Guess what happened???




ABA-Christmas 2012-WIGramma
Santy Paws came AGAIN while I was sleeping!!! 



Last Day-Way Home-3-2
Not only did he bring toys....he brought HUMAN PUPPIES!!!! This is one my cousin I opening his presents....







ABA-Christmas 2012-WIGramma
Here I am getting lots of lovin' from the human pups, they were very gentle!! Daddy is holding some of my pressies for me!!




ABA-Christmas 2012-WIGramma 

Here I am wearing one of my pressies from Gramma. It is a light that goes on my collar so I can go for NIGHTIME WALKIES (hint, hint Mama)!! 



Last Day-Way Home-4-2 
I am giving my cousin E kisses!! She is such a good girl and just wanted to play and play with me!! 

I had such a good Christmas Part Deux
 (that's part 2 ;-)). Mama is going to help me try and send you a movie of me and Cousin I playing for tomorrow!!







11 comments:

  1. OH DOGS Arty you have lots of itty bitty kiddie hands giving you love pats you must be on cloud 9!!
    What a fine time you had in WI.

    We read about Bella and are so glad she is on the mend.
    hugs madi your bfff

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like Arty ad a fabulous time. Bet the others were jealous they didn't get to go.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Arty is one lucky pup to get to go on that big adventure. And another Santa Paws visit too. Super!

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Arty had a super time fur SURE. I just think it would have been BETTER if all the rest of you were there to Help with the FUN.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Arty, you are just too cute, no wonder everyone loves you.
    Great pics!
    Dip Bridge and Elliot x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello there Arty!

    You are having a blast in Wisconsin. So lucky of you to be brought along for the trip.

    Do tell Jakey that Fudgie is waiting to play ball with him. Yay!

    Love,
    Piappies - Fudgie, Princess, Frappie, Mocha, Sugar, Wai-Max, Wai-Pai & Forgie

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMD Arty!! You sure looks like you had one heck of a times in WI !!!
    Oh, those humoon pups are SO CUTE!! Oh, such cute little angels!
    Kisses,
    Ruby

    ReplyDelete
  8. It looks like you had lots of fun playing with those human puppies Arty. And more than one visit from Santa? That is super!

    Cindi Lou & The Kitty Krew

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gollie wollie Arty! Yuz had loads of fun!!!!!!! I cant wait to read about your next adventure!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

We love to read your peemails!!