8/29/13

A Whale of a Time!!



DBY_Lagoon-Cove
Mama and I had a whale of a time the other day at my ocean!!



DBY_Arty-Meditating
It started out like any other day, first a little morning wave meditation....



DBY_A-pretty-rock
I found this cool looking rock.....



That-rock-is-spouting-Water
Look Mama....there is a rock in my ocean that looks just like the cool rock I found.



DBY_A-pretty-rock-in-the-ocean
Ummmm Arty...Keep watching it, I think it may be one of Dory's sea doggy friends....



DBY_Whale---Nah
Ummmm....Mama, do sea doggies spray water....



DBY_Whale-Arty
OMD Arty...you found a WHALE!!!!



DBY_Happy-Boy
I founded a WHALE....REALLY Mama???



Fun-Day
How cool it that!!! 
I finded a WHALE!!!



Ummmm....Mama, what is a WHALE????




















12 comments:

  1. Oh Arty...you sawed somethin dat most of us have never seen before. A whale....{I tinks its a big dolphin}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Arty, you are a whale whisperer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my Dog Arty, that is the coolest thing ever - a WHALE!
    Dip Bridge and Elliot x

    ReplyDelete
  4. jumpin' whales Arty you struck gold in Cal-i-fornia!!
    Mom would love to have a walk on your beach at your ocean
    hugs madi your bfff

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! You did find a whale!! Are you going swimming with the whales? Thanks for coming by our bloggy!

    Your Pals,

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, Arty, you found a WHALE!!! What a great pic of it spraying too. You are living the grand life now - wish we could get to a beach.

    Woos - Phantom, Ciara, and Lightning

    ReplyDelete
  7. Holy Dogs, whatever it is, get out of there, cause its huge!!!


    Loveys Sasha

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOWSA!!! That is one FABulous find Arty!!!! I bets Dory is gonna be all jealous! BOL
    Wows, that is just pawsome!!
    Kisses,
    Ruby ♥

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMD! Of all the things all the doggies in Blogville have hunted down, I think this is the first whale! Arty, YOU RULE!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Jumpin' Catfish, you found a WHALE Arty! That has got to be a Blogville first. With those sharp eyes of yours you might see one again.

    Purrs,
    Cindi Lou & The Kitty Krew

    ReplyDelete
  11. That is so cool. Just make sure you're not too close if it jumps out of the water.

    ReplyDelete

We love to read your peemails!!