11/25/13

Are you ready for some...Footb....Tuggy??!!

Howdy furiends, it is me, Arty here to tells you all about our funball game. You see our Mama kinda is obsessed  likes football (the American kind) and spends most of the day on Sunday yelling at the TV. So today I told her that Jakey, Dory and I could try to play football too!!!

01_PassReceivers
"If it comes to you, you get it Jakey...if not, I'll get it, 'k???"


02_IisReady
Oh man...here it comes (this is my concentrated while pointing at the toy pose)



04_Runningback
I gots it, I gots it!!!!
Ummm....where's the touchdown place Jakey?? Ummmmm, where's Jakey???


06_ActionShot
Uh oh, looks like Jakey would rather play tuggie with Dory!!
"Get it Jakey...remember boys rule, girls drool!!"



07_TakeAway
Uh oh.....looks like Dory heard that....I'm going to get it later on



08_Offensive-Line
"Here's our offensive line Mama!!"



09_FreeforAll
"Come on Dory!!!"
I am remembering happy pack leader, happy pack



10_MineAllMine
TeeHeeHee...I winned, cause I gots ALL the toys!!
Well, at least until Jakey got our Gingerbread stuffy........



11_InMemorium




11 comments:

  1. Looks like fun, but poor gingerbread man paid the ultimate price. Sending heart-felt condolences.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I sit and yell at the t.v. too; Hunter has learned not to get upset about it though. I wonder if your mom could find you another Gingerbread Stuffy.
    Have a fantastic day!
    Wags,
    Noreen & Hunter

    ReplyDelete
  3. And lots of fun was had by all! Sorry about your stuffy.. Ours never last that long!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You three look almost as confused as some of our football players!
    Mum has a message - that was quick and looking forward to it.
    Dip Bridge and Elliot x

    ReplyDelete
  5. You guys are having one good game of football! Touchdown
    Lily

    ReplyDelete
  6. Go Team Go!

    That was a great football game. Wish we were there we would love to be your cheerleaders.

    Rest in peace Mr. Gingerbread stuffy. Actually we think one year is a pretty good life for a stuffy. Some of ours don't last that long especially the ones with feathers.

    Purrs,
    Cindi Lou & The Kitty Krew

    ReplyDelete
  7. You had a stuffy that lasted almost a whole year! That would be a miracle around here.

    Walter (the stuffy killer)

    ReplyDelete
  8. BOL! This is the most entertaining version of foo-- er, tuggie that I've ever watched! You guys are adorable!

    Bunny

    ReplyDelete
  9. BOL!!! I was barkin' and cheerin' you guys to gets the touchdown!!!!
    Don't worry, Ma gets all loud and yell-y at the TV too when the Niners are on!! It's very distracting...
    Kisses,
    Ruby ♥

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great game play you guys!!! Looked like tons of FUN. And as for the stuffie: Well......nother trip to the store for a new one!!! YAY!!

    Wags
    Jazzi and Addi

    ReplyDelete
  11. I think you guys would look even cuter in jerseys and helmets :)

    ReplyDelete

We love to read your peemails!!