3/20/14

Friday Frenemies

Usually I am a very friendly young pup...



I love to romp and play with my brother Jakey, and Dory is training me to take over the alpha role when she retires.



But I am not quite sure what to make of this guy.



He is pretty big....but he trips over his feeties when we play zoomies, and sometimes he swats me like a buggie. 



I am NOT a buggie, big guy...I am an ALPHA in training.....



We are taking it day by day and right now we are buddies.....but that could change at any moment!


We are sorry we haven't been visiting as much this week, but Mr. Indy puppy is taking up most of all of our energy. Only four more sleeps until his Mama and Daddy get home, and things should get back so what passes as normal around here :-)






12 comments:

  1. Dory are gonna retire from da Alpha? Finley has been trying to get me to retire for years, so our house has two alphas - BOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is good for your Alpha training to boss the pup around Arty :)
    Dip and Elliot x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tres cute and we say no worries we so understand puppies take time. Have a fabulous Friday.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  4. He's very cute!

    Ruby (with a little help from Angel Pip)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Puppies are the second most annoying creatures on the planet (after teenager doggies). Patience, my friends, he will be gone soon.

    Kisses,
    Dexter (who was once a puppy, but never annoying, I think)

    ReplyDelete
  6. He will be GONE in Four Sleeps... and 87 Naps.

    That is NOT very long.

    ReplyDelete
  7. As long as he knows who's in charge. If you can tame a puppy, you are ready to be Alpha Dog.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Always be on alert with big babies
    Snorts
    Lily & Edward

    ReplyDelete
  9. young uns like that are always best when they go home :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Puppies have a special license that says they can do pretty much anything, Arty. Even swat alphas-in-training.
    My mom and Cammie think he's really cute!
    Play bows,
    Zim

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oooh, what a cutie - we think he looks like a very nice guy - give him a chance, Arty - we bet you two could have a lot of fun together.

    Woos - Phantom, Ciara, and Lightning

    ReplyDelete
  12. Arty, no worries. I don't think Dory is one of those CEOs that will retire willingly! But as any good alpha knows... just BE the alpha and they will respect you!

    ReplyDelete

We love to read your peemails!!