6/30/14

Tuesday Tall Tale


Arty here today.....with my story of
 Giant Bully Squirrel..
Doesn't he look BIG??




I AM THE GIANT MONSTER SQUIRREL!!!
Arty: I ain't afraid of no squirrel....



BUT I AM THE BIG GIANT SQUIRREL AND I CAN GOBBLE YOU UP!!!
Arty: I don't think so....




Arty:  You aren't so big now Mr. Squirrel....maybe I should get my big brother Jakey over here to gobble YOU up...teeheehee



Oh Mr. Arty please don't call Mr. Jakey over, he will pull my stuffing out and I will be left in tatters.
I'll do whatever you want!!!!



Arty:  Looks like I have my very first squirrel minion....
Any ideas what I should have him do????

12 comments:

  1. I'd say trick da other skwerrils into comin over - ya know, recruit more minions.

    ReplyDelete
  2. DON'T trust him... Squirrels are SO Tricky.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Definitely do NOT trust a squirrel. EVER!! They can be EVIL!

    ReplyDelete
  4. He is going to trick you, like others say, don't trust him. Squirrels are bad, let Jakey at him!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I nominated you for the Shine On Award on my blog today! Pop by to grab the badge and the rules :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm with Frankie. He'll say what ever he has to and then trick you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. A squirrel minion??? I dunno, they will say about anything to save their little fuzzy hides, then they'll throw an acorn at your head that goes: BOP! then they runs away. Keep your eyes out Arty.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ahoy! It's Frankie Furter Pirate day We say have him walk the plank!

    hugs
    Mr Bailey, Hazel & Greta

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good job tackling that BIG tree rat. Glad your enjoying the party but be careful about the grog. Ernie & Prissy have already passed out under the table.

    {{{huggies}}}...Mona


    ps.....there is still time to send a picture with you Dad for our belated Father's Day Smiley Box. Tomorrow is the deadline.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Don't trust the Giant Squirrel he is pure evil.

    Aroo to you,
    Sully

    ReplyDelete

We love to read your peemails!!