10/27/14

Tasty Tuesday - Green Bean Treats

This past weekend Mama made green beans for Oktoberfest at our church! She browsed the interwebs to see if green beans were good for us doggies. She found that they have lots of vitamins and fiber and that some humans feed green beans to their doggies every day.



Dory: Hey Mama...I like green beans, I know I do.....can I have a green bean??
Mama: Dory...,.they're good for you but I'm not sure you would eat it and you know I am not fond of chewed up green stuff on the floor....


Arty: Mama, I would LOVE green beans...you should give me some too!!
Mama: Arty....they are green, you know you don't like green things...and I don't want to find a pile of uneaten green beans


Jakey: Maybe I like green beans Mama???  They look pretty nommy, and you know I will eat just about everything!!
Mama: Ok...everyone can try one green bean!!
 



 

Dory: This smells like a vegetable.....I don't like vegetables.



Arty: It has a nice bite to it.....


Jakey: Nommy!!!




Dory: OK Mama you might have been right....I don't like green beans
Arty: Give it me Dory...I'll eat it!!


Do you all like green beans???


We are joining The Tasty Tuesday Blog Hop Today!!
Thanks Sugar and Kolchak for Hosting!

18 comments:

  1. I'm a kitty and we don't eat green beans. But I've heard everything tastes better with bacon. I've never eaten bacon either but you woofies could give that a try and see if it makes the green beans taste better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Devil's food my friend devil's food. Have a terrific Tuesday.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  3. we are with dory on this one - anything green and made of vegetable is bad !

    ReplyDelete
  4. WE love green beans.... Esp when they are FRESH PICKED right from our garden... OMD the CRUNCH and the Juice and the FLAVOR..
    What's NOT to love about them?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE green beans, just love them, gussie pukes them up when he eats them, and Maggie don't like them, so I guess I get to eaT THEM ALL.....STELLA ROSE

    ReplyDelete
  6. Raw...Bonnie yes, Kenzie no way. Cooked in chicken broth we both love them.
    Bonnie and Kenzie

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've never had green beans! I'm not a big veggie lover, so not sure if I would like them, but my sisters would for sure they love veggies. Mom doesn't eat green beans, which means we probably won't see any around here, but one never knows.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Macy LOVES everything! I haven't given her beans yet but I'm sure she would eat them. She eats salad!!!

    Our friend Attila eats frozen green beans right from the freezer in the summer!

    ReplyDelete
  9. BOL! You two are so funny! Green beans is one of the few things we don't like!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Dory Darlin' I don't eat green food either....if it is green it must be good for you but taste gooey!
    Hugs madi your bfff

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nope. No way. No how. Wells, except if they're in a margargarita!!! Then..YES!
    Kisses,
    Ruby ♥

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh boy! We live green beans too. Do you have any leftovers?
    Snorts,
    Lily & Edward

    ReplyDelete
  13. Dory you has to give it a try! The Girls LOVE them! They eat green beans and carrots and brussel sprouts, but only when they are steamed.
    Luvs
    Marty

    ReplyDelete
  14. We LOVE green beans!! Mom gives them to us as a treat!

    Your Pals,

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete
  15. Dory, Phantom says just say NO to veggies:( Ciara and Lightning get green beans in their kibble every night and they love them. Phantom would rather have a piece of steak:)

    Woos - Phantom, Ciara, and Lightning

    ReplyDelete
  16. I like my green beans with bacon.

    Aroo to you,
    Sully

    ReplyDelete
  17. Way to go Jakey and Artie!!!! R will eat anything but Shyla is very suspicious of new veggies and fruits... so you never know!

    ReplyDelete
  18. These closeup photos of the dogs are so sweet! Such beautiful faces. My little one Phoebe love veggies, green beans included but she loves carrots more. I love that you searched the "interwebs" LOL!!
    Love & Biscuits,
    Cathy, Isis & Phoebe
    www.dogsluvusandweluvthem.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

We love to read your peemails!!