5/21/16

Pawliympic Event Selfie Sunday

 Jakey here on Black and White Selfie Sunday for a
Special Announcement!


 As you might know, the Blogville Pawlympics will be getting underway in August!! If you haven't read about the Pawlympics, click HERE



Well I, Jakey, will be hosting a very fun event:
 That's right, I will be holding the very pawpular, stuffy deading event on August 19th!!
Just have your Mama get you a stuffy and get to deading!! Now granted, I am a pretty violent deader.  YOU don't have to de-stuff the stuffy, just have your assistant snap a shot of you with the stuffy!(Although de-stuffing may get you extra points!)


 Now kittehs, we know felines are excellent hunters and can dead just as well as us canines..just look at Miss Madi!!  So no excuses, get your pictures to us by July 15th!!



 Here is my Black and White Stuffing Deading Selfie!!



Hey Wait, Jakey...I, DORY, am also hosting a PAwlympic event!!!



 I am hosting a very sweet and docile event called sitting pretty!!
Just sit pretty and let your assistant take a picture!!
Now...extra points may be given if you are dressed up, but it is not necessary!!
Get the pictures of you "Sitting Pretty" to us by July 15th!!
Send them to Mama at bethblog(at)ebchristians(dot)com



 I had Mama help take a (mostly) Black and White Selfie of me sitting pretty!!



Don't forget to help celebrate the life of the gorgeous TOMORROW and join
Dress Up for Whitley Blog Hop! 
(Click HERE for more information!)




We are joining Nola and Sugar for Black and White Sunday this week!!
 
We are also joining The Cat on My Head this week for Selfie Sunday

23 comments:

  1. You are a master at de-stuffing, Jakey!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lots of fun events. We need to get busy and get some pictures going. You all have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hari OM
    Now things are hotting up - it's gonna be a fun pawlympics!!! Hugs and wags, YAM-aunty xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am thinking Mama needs a spreadsheet to keep up with all that is going on... so much fun is on the way... we have no stuffy that is not already deaded... poor monkey is just arms and legs now...

    ReplyDelete
  5. We have picked our outfits for tomorrow and will be doing our photo shoot later today (Lady had us up way, way to early).

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMCs do we have a very very busy summer. My stuffie is deaded and I'm ready to sit pretty.

    Lovely selfies today my sweet friends
    Hugs madi your bfff

    ReplyDelete
  7. those are fantasic,looks like you're all ready,xx Speedy

    ReplyDelete
  8. PAWsome :-) will send you an email regarding pawlympics. Golden Woofs SUGAR

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the hats and flowers! Hope you're having a pawsome day!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Jakey you look so sporty and cool! We better train for that dead event. And we just took a picture for the other one today!

    Your Pals,

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete
  11. Now those are two events we could surely wrap our paws around. We are going to have to pester the Momster to let us take part.

    Happy Sunday - beautiful selfies.

    Woos - Ciara and Lightning

    ReplyDelete
  12. Those are definitely events that we know Walter can participate in. Maybe we can get a sitting pretty of Millie too but she doesn't do much deading of stuffies.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Deading stuffies??!! We're good at that!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Every photo is totally adorable, and these events sound like oodles of fun. We will definitely try to pawticipate. Thanks for sharing and hopping. XOCK, Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth and Calista Jo

    ReplyDelete
  15. What Fun! I know I'm O-Limp-ic material in deading the cheap stuffies that show up here sometimes (My Kong Stuffies are still going strong).

    Abby Lab

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh Hazel & I are going to enter the sitting pretty event!!!!
    hugs
    Mr Bailey, Hazel & Mabel

    Pee es
    we are ready for tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  17. hello jakey its dennis the vizsla dog oh hay wow stuffie dedding!!! i wood hav totaly ownd this kategory wunse upon a time befor i had to reetire doo to aydj and arthuritis!!! i wunder if my sister saya cud enter the sitting pritty kategory hmmm probly not sinse she never sits stil for verry long!!! ha ha ok bye

    ReplyDelete
  18. Crikey ..... I might have to give this one a miss. I've never deaded a stuffie in my whole life. Not EVER!!! I've deaded a livie though. Does that count? Mum was too distraught to get pictures though.

    ReplyDelete
  19. WOW, two grreat events! We'll start practicing for them RIGHT away.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Those are great killing stuffie Selfies, Jakey. I especially like the innocent face afterwards :D Pawkisses for a wonderful day :) <3

    ReplyDelete
  21. Jakey - I am HOPING Mom will let me enter your event! That sounds right up my alley! Cam would be more into Dory's! Something for everyone!
    Yours sincerely,
    Margaret Thatcher

    ReplyDelete

We love to read your peemails!!