6/2/16

Flower Friday - Botanical Gardens

I want to assure everyone that I am not upset that Arty is going to Texas with Mama without me. 

If I look a bit concerned, it is because I will be working hard on training Arty just how to take care of Mama during the BAR Roadtrip...and WE LEAVE TOMORROW!! This isn't much time to get my thoughts together, thank goodness I know Mama so well and I think Arty is a fast learner, so I am sure he will do just fine (fingers crossed)!!

Enough thinking, let's look at this week's FLOWER FRIDAY!!!



This week Mama and I want to show you the pretty flowers at Humboldt Botanical Gardens!! Although I didn't get to go on this trip to the gardens with Mama, she DID get me my very own membership! This way I can tag along with her or Daddy whenever I want!!




Pretty Day Lilies




These grow with either yellow or purple flowers, but Mama couldn't find the name of them anywhere!




Buuuuuzzzzzzzzy Bee!




Such beautimous wildflowers!!




If you think those flowers were gorgeous, just look at the roses below!!




They have all kinds of roses...



In all different colors...




...and shapes!!!




I can't wait until I get to go see the flowers...maybe DADDY will take me when we get home from the BAR,  while MAMA and ARTY are IN TEXAS!!
Nope...not jealous at all!!

Now don't worry, Jakey promises to do Flower Fridays for the next two weeks while we are traveling. I hear he is going to do a two part series on our neighborhood flowers!!


 That's right Dory, also make sure to stop by on Thursdays when I invite Daddy to be a special Co-Guest Blogger with ME! 



Please link up and show us your Flowers this Friday!!


23 comments:

  1. Hari OM
    That is one amazing array of floral beauty Dory!!! Now, I was going to link up again this week, but am not seeing any linky tool here; I think the secretary has been distracted by packing... so if it's okay, putting my link here! ...you're leaving tomorrow? I guess it is a long way and you can make a holiday of the trip across country... oh oh oh see you next week!!! Hugs and wags, YAM-aunty xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What beautiful roses! The silver fuzzy yellow flower plant looks like the Mulleins that we see growing wild in our yard. Their leaves are sooooooooooo soft.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Crikey Dory ..... such beautiful flowers, aye?? AND no jealousy seen at all!! Looks like Jakey will be doing a great job while you are travelling. Look out for me (in the
    FLAT)at the bar, aye??

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lots of travel coming up. I would not be happy if I was left at home either. What is your mom thinking leaving you, the star of the family??? Pretty roses.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Safe travels! We can't wait to meet you in a week! Crazy how fast time has gone.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I was going to link up also...but there is no linky? These flowers are absolutely stunning! Love them all!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. amazig flowers today and some i have never seen. i love the little yellow ones on the stalks and the ones just below that pic. wow on he flower shots... sounds like a lot of travelin goin on in your household

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm sure Arty will be the best travel companion ever, he is clever and smart :o) I wish your mama and Arty a super trip!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMD OMD That is an amazing array of beautiful flowers. We just LOVE Flower Friday.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Efurrything about this post is beautiful!

    -Christmas

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such beeYOUtiful flowers, and I can't wait to see what Jakey does with his posts! And OMD, you leave tomorrow?? We're not leaving for almost a WEEK. I don't know if I can wait that long!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. We always enjoy seeing the beautiful flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Those are such beautiful flowers but nothing will compare to seeing your beauty in the furs!!!
    Two weeks!!!! we are soo excited!
    hugs
    Mr Bailey & Mabel
    Hazel too

    Pee es
    Mom will be sending an email as soon as she can today with info

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hey Dory I can hardly believe that next week this time my mom will be probably talking to you and Arty and your mom and maybe even having lunch.
    We apologize for missing Flower Friday but the mom hasn't seen any flowers....however today while walking in the mall she saw lots of new orchids so there will be pictures of them soon
    Hugs madi your bffff

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful just like you! Have a great time on the road trip.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Gorgeous flowers, and oh those roses are just amazing!!! And YOU look pretty darn cute too, Dory.

    Woos - Ciara and Lightning

    ReplyDelete
  17. Our mom forgot about Flower Friday! Sheesh. We'll give it a go next week.
    You are prettier than any of those flowers - though they ARE very pretty. I like that last photo of you smiling with your pink Bevo!
    Yours sincerely,
    Margaret Thatcher

    ReplyDelete
  18. Have a wonderful time at the BAR. Mom is going to visit her Dad on his 96th birthday and Dad will taking care of me at home, as Mom didn't want to board me for over a week and he is really busy at work right now. She and Dad will do a short trip out to see him in the early fall while I stay with my dogwalker.

    Hugs and Wags for safe travels

    Abby Lab

    ReplyDelete
  19. You're leaving tomorrow? Have a safe and fun trip. Lots and lots of fun at the BAR.

    ReplyDelete
  20. The flowers are beautiful BUTT you are more beautiful! We know you will train Arty well and this will give you a chance to talk to him about Blogvill pawlitics too!

    Your Pals,

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete

We love to read your peemails!!