6/22/16

Thankful Pawlympic Thursday!

 OMD...Have you seen the turnout for events being held for the Blogville Pawlympics?




 As one of the Mayoral candidates, and hosts of the Blogville Pawlympics,  I wanted to thank everyone who is hosting an event and all those who are in training to pawticipate!!

Here is a list of the events, their hosts and the link (if posted yet) where you can go and get the details and instructions on how to pawticipate in the event!!  Please feel free to let me know if  I have made any errors and I will have my assistant fix them ASAP!! 

August 5 - Opening Ceremonies
August 6
Fetching - Zaphod 
Swimming - Murphy and Stanley

August 7
Silly Sleepy Furries - Dougie and Zoey at Zoolantry
Digging - Sarge

August 8
Pole Jumping - Frankie and Ernie
Hurdles and Balance Beam Wyatt and Tegan

August 9
Sunpuddle Napping - Madi
Channel Surfing - Christmas

August 10
Raspberries/Tongue Curling - Noodle

August 11 

August 12
Tuneful Farting - Easy

August 13
Basketball - Benji and Lassiter

August 14
Gymnastic Bathing - Toby's Wrecking Crew

August 15


August 16
Bubble Jumping - Oreo at Oreo's Cookie Jar

August 17
Snuggling - Marg's Animals

August 18
Synchronized Walking and Looking - Addie @ Oreo's Cookie Jar

August 19
Stuffy Deading - Jakey at Dory's Backyard
Freestyle Napping - Hailey

August 20

August 21 - Closing Ceremonies

You can also view this updated list on our Pawlympic Schedule Page HERE
(or by clicking our sidebar button or the tab at the top of our bloggie)


 

Speaking of Mayor Candy Dates and stuff...I wanted to thank my fellow candy date, Christmas for the pawesome Birthday Card waiting for me when I got back from my travels to and from the 
BAR!



What a thoughtful guy and just look how talented his Mama is:



She drew this totally excellent picture of me...
WOW!! It looks just like me!!!



Thanks Christmas!!!

15 comments:

  1. The Pawlympics is shaping up nicely. I am going to be posting details of my event in a few days time.
    Toodle pip!
    Bertie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gosh what a lot of amazing events at the Blogsville Pawlympics, its gonna be so much fun.
    I wanted to do the flower chewing event but Mum said ENUFF!!!! I finks she's a spoil sport!
    Loves and licky kisses
    Princess Leah xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lots of cool events shaping up! Are we supposed to submit our name to you for the smiley event? Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like the Pawlympics is going to be a huge success.Great picture of you Arty. You all have a super day. Thanks to the Mom for all her hard work.

    ReplyDelete
  5. We're excited to get to work on our event, but it won't be until next week as we will not have time until then, but it will be a lot of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pawlympics and Prsents Oh My OH my.... so much to do so little time.

    ReplyDelete
  7. BOW WOW, the Pawlympics WILL BE FUN. And I'm glad you liked the card!

    Your friend,
    Christmas

    ReplyDelete
  8. That was SOOOOOO thoughtful of Christmas.

    OMD there are nearly 87 Events fur our Pawlympics... and we can enter EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM... beclaws THAT is how Blogville Works. We don't have to suffer all the silly rules that PEEPS have fur THEIR thingys. BLOGVILLE's PAWLYMPICS will ROCK THE WORLD.

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's going to be an amazing Pawlympics!

    ReplyDelete
  10. OMD! we better get practicing for all these events!
    hugs
    Mr Bailey, Hazel & Mabel

    ReplyDelete
  11. We can't wait. We are eating Wheaties
    Lily & Edward

    ReplyDelete
  12. We're training HARD! No, really!!!
    I love your "Arty for Mayor" bone!!!
    Cammie!

    ReplyDelete

We love to read your peemails!!