3/17/17

Arty the Leprechaun's #ChewyInfluencer Adventure!

 Arty here today to tell you about my St. Patrick's Day Adventure!!
It all started when Mama put this silly leprechaun hat on!! For some reason Dory and Jakey thought I was a leprechaun and CAPTURED ME!!!
They demanded that I take them to my "Pot of Gold"!! 
Sheesh, I didn't know what I was going to do, Dory and Jakey are bigger than me, they might hold me down and tickle me to death if I didn't think of something!!


 Then I remembered....We hadn't done our #Chewyinfluencer review yet!!
 Chewy.com sent us Stella and Chewy's Meal Mixer Superblends to review this month. I bet I can convince Dory and Jakey that Stella & Chewy's is BETTER than a pot of gold!!



 I don't know Arty, it has a pretty package, but it doesn't look gold...
Oh, but Dory, wait until you taste it! It is full of Cage Free poultry and nommy organic fruits and veggies!! It will be goldeny delicious!!




 I don't know Arty, I don't like things mixed with my foodies...
But Jakey, this can be used as a treat too! You don't have to have it mixed with your foodies!!





 But Arty, can you eat it?? You know how careful I like to be with your foodies!
Et tu, Mama?? No worries, just look at the first few ingredients! Nommy duck and other poultry. Plus there are no grains, gluten or fillers! It will be easy on my tummy AND my itchies!


 We just put one scoop on top of our kibble, added a couple of tablespoons of water...



...and mixed it together...



Voila!! Just smell that golden nomminess!!
(We offered some to Bilbo, but he told us he would try it later when he gt up from his mid-afternoon nap).



 OMD Arty, you are right, this is BETTER than a pot of gold!!



 Oh Arty, these make a nommy treat too!! These tan nuggets are MUCH BETTER then golden nuggets!!



 Whew....in that case I think this leprechaun is going to chow down!!!

 
 Needless to say, we give Stella and Chewy's Meal Mixer Superblends 12 paws up! We will be on the lookout for kibble toppers when we head out on vacation at the end of April,  and will be keeping Stella and Chewys in mind!!


Thanks Chewy.com for your fast service and terrific customer service!!!
Being a #chewyinfluencer is so much FUN!!!

Chewy.com provided us with a sample  of Stella & Chewys Meal Mixer Superblends in exchange for our (and sometimes Mama's) very own honest opinion




We are joining the Chewy.com Blogger Network Blog Hop!! Thanks to Oz for hosting!




16 comments:

  1. oh what a super review... and photos with nom nom nom are simply THE BEST!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is making me hungry and I don't even eat dog food.. I love the chomp and the nom nom and you sitting in the chewey box... in fact I love all four of you very much

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mayor Arty.....for some reason mom said the visual of Dory and Jakey tickling you made her giggle as if she were being tickled.
    What a great review and such a fine story action, comedy and fantasy! Bravo
    Madi your bffffffff

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hari OM
    Wow, that was a neat turnaround on the pot o' gold Arty - well done!!! Hugs and wags, YAM-aunty xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great review. You all sure had a lucky find with that food topper.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very well done, Arty. Now inquiring minds want to know, are you still Arty the Leprechaun and will you be working your magic all along now?

    Woos - Lightning and Misty

    ReplyDelete
  7. Way to think on your paws, Arty! Looks quite delish, too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice save Arty!! Glad efuryone fell fur it and you got some yummy foodables :) Win Win!!

    xoxo,
    Matt (& Matilda)

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a superduper fun review and the Stella and Chewy's Meal Mixers look so yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Quick thinking!! We think that's much better than a pot of gold. Who can eat gold?

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a most excellent and beautiful review!

    Your Pals,

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete
  12. Phew!!!!! That was a close one Arty!!!! CHEWY TO THE RESCUE again!!!!
    And, I LOOOOOVES those toppers! They are delish!
    Kisses,
    Ruby ♥
    pees: rain next week here....sigh....

    ReplyDelete
  13. This review was sooo much fun! Arty you are the cutest leprechaun ever!
    hugs
    Mabel
    Bailey & Hazel too

    ReplyDelete

We love to read your peemails!!