1/15/18

Tasty Tuesday with Rosy the New #chewyinfluencer

Rosy here today, honored to be hostessing my very first Chewy.com review!! As a #chewyinfluencer, each month my new friend Natalie sends me Mama and the Boyz an email giving us a list of fun and/or nommy items to try and give my honest and true blue opinion about.  I can't wait to get started!!  


 MAMAMAMA...Open the box!!!
OMD...Halo WHOLE Liv-a-Little Chicken Breast Protein Treats for dogs AND kitties! I just LOVE chicken!




MAMAMAMA!! Look, they are made in the USA AND are made from WHOLE meat! Plus they are a high protein, low calorie treat making them excellent for training!!





I give them four pa.....


What's that Arty???

Hey little trainee, don't forget the most important part of the review...
THE TASTE TEST!!



Thanks Arty, I can't believe I almost forgot!!
Hey Mama...can I get a little help opening this container!!




MMMM.....Chickeny Deliciousness!!




You are so right Little Bit
...these are nommy bits of chicken!!!




Sorry Rosy, the only chicken I like is the stuffy kind!!



Great job Rosy!!! 

Rosy and I give these treats a big 8 paws up!! Jakey isn't a fan of chicken(even the kind off of the dinner table) but he does love a good chicken stuffy!!

(we received these Halo Liv-a-Littles in exchange for ours and Mama's honest and true blue opinions)




We are joining the Chewy.com Blogger Network Blog Hop!! 
Thanks to Koru Bear for hosting!

20 comments:

  1. Jakey, how can you NOT like chicken?! We've never heard of that. But Rosy, that means more for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh please hold one next to the screen so I can take a snif... that looks delicious!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hari OM
    Rosy, that was a brilliant job and the treat was well deserved. You definitely have your own style and pawsonality and we have all fallen totally in love with you!!! Hugs and wags, YAM-aunty xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. You did one AWESOME job at reviewing for your very first time!! We especially love your cute outfit and your ability to totally stay focused! We have "issues" with that here.

    Happy Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You did a great job Rosy. Madison would forget to taste things too early on because food wasn't her thing, but we always reminded her. Enjoy your chicken.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have had those chicken treats before and they are delicious! You did a great job for your first review, Rosy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You did a great job on your first review Rosy. We know you have been on a bit of a break but we wanted to make sure you saw our post about Millie's Christmas pressies that we did this past Saturday. Thanks again for being such a great shopper.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great job, Rosy! I bet those treats were extra yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Pawsome review, Miss Rosy! I see a great future for you with Chewy's.

    ReplyDelete
  10. OMCs kitties can eat them too...that is just super duper news.
    Hey Rosy WTG on your first REVIEW. I predict Chewy.com will be inviting you and Da Bozy to do a TV commercial in no time.
    Hugs madi your bfff

    ReplyDelete
  11. I laughed all the way through the post, you are all so sweet and adorable and such good advertisers for Chewy... you make me want to buy whatever you show me. Rosey I did not think you could get any cuter, but that first shot is BEYOND ADORABLE

    ReplyDelete
  12. GREAT review, Rosy!!! Those treats look mighty tasty!
    Cammie!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great job Rosy with your first review! We are glad to hear you like these as we got them too but Mom has yet to open the jar!!!
    hugs
    Hazel & Mabel

    ReplyDelete
  14. We have had these treats before and they are definitely drool worthy!

    ReplyDelete
  15. We love chicken. Thank you for letting us know about these treats

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh those look mighty yummy to me!
    love
    tweedles

    ReplyDelete
  17. Rosy, that was a FABulous job gurl!!!! Good thing Arty reminded you of the most impawtent part!!!! I do loves the chickens!!!! Ma buys me a huge bag of the freeze dried chickens! They are the bestest!
    Bravo on the review!
    Kisses,
    Ruby ♥

    ReplyDelete
  18. Grreat job at your furst review, Rosy!

    ReplyDelete

We love to read your peemails!!