8/3/20

Happy Sunny Tuesday

I'm starting to get the hang of the whole training thing!
  In fact, last week, Mama said I was doing so well I could start doing "Dress Up and Treats." this started out with me touching a bandana or hat with my nose...and getting a treat! Easy peasy...and fun too!! Then Mama would snap the bandana around my neck, then give me a treat(and lots of "good girl lovins")



I don't mind the bandana, and next day, Mama started laying the hat on my head and then rewarding me. After doing it a few times, I let her put the little strap under my chin and, before long, I was doing a "stay" with my hat on my head(as long as the rewards kept coming of course)!



I don't mind wearing the hat too much, but after a bit, I noticed I was getting more "good girl loving"  than nommy treats....
What the what???

 I decided I couldn't put up with that for long!



Phhhhhhhwap!!
You better get those treats back out Mama!!!!







We are joining our friends at  Comedy Plus for the Happy Tuesday Blog Hop this week!




21 comments:

  1. You are a very advanced pupil Sunny. I have still not progressed to the hat wearing stage and I am ten years old.
    Toodle pip!
    Bertie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hari Om
    Sunny, mehthinks you are a supermodel in the making! Hugs and wags, YAM-aunty xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with you, Sunny. The treats need to keep comin'!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are very cute and learning to model is an important skill.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are so well trained to be so young! Evidently you are very smart and your Mama must be very smart to. You do look absolutely adorable in that straw hat

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sunny you are absolutely a bright Sunny spot in my morning. Well done little wee niece!!
    You look precious but YES hold out for treats...
    Hugs Aunty HiC

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sunny you are just so cute in your hat and bandana. Thanks for learning so much so we can see you in all those cute outfits.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aw, so adorable. You know you'll work, but you need to get paid enough to work. Adorable.

    Thank you for joining the Happy Tuesday Blog Hop.

    Have a fabulous Happy Tuesday, Sunny. My best to your siblings and your wonderful mom. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  9. You sure did great sweet Sunny and besides, you're totally rockin' that outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You're doing pawsome, Sunny-girl! Way to go. Im sure there are lots of treats in your modeling future.

    ReplyDelete
  11. That wouldn't work for me. I will make funny faces and bark and lick my nose for a treat, but no way I'll keep a squeaky toy (hat) on my head! But if you're getting that many treats, you go girl!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sunny, you're a fast learner: lovin & cuddles are great, but treats have a way of winning out real often!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Nothin' better than a sharp-dressed puppy !

    ReplyDelete
  14. Sunny, you are a quick learner, both with the modeling and the treat situation!!! We think you have quite the natural knack for all that posing!!!

    Woos - Lightning, Misty, and Timber

    ReplyDelete
  15. OMD, Sunny, you sure are trainin' your Moms well my furiend!!!! YOu keep that up, and the Mama will never forgets those delish treaties!!!! And you gets to look FABulous!
    Kisses,
    Ruby ♥

    ReplyDelete
  16. You are doing great, Sunny, and learning how to stand up for yourself too! BOL
    Jan, Wag 'n Woof Pets

    ReplyDelete
  17. Sunny, you are too cute for words -- with or without the hat,

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh my gosh! You are going to be a pro in no time at all.

    ReplyDelete

We love to read your peemails!!